Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magnificent effort for REMF - Just received £ 300

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wish to thank the person who ran the Brighton half marathon on behalf of The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund. I have just received the cheques for £ 300. This is a magnificent effort and is a tremendous boost to the fund.

I have informed the Eaton family and they wish to thankyou very much for your efforts.

I have your name but don't want to give away any anonminity without your agreement so I would be grateful if the person posts on NSC to come forward under your NSC name and receive the thanks and recognition you deserve.

I hope the blisters have healed !.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great stuff whoever did it

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Great stuff...a perfect illustration of just how nasty us football fans are.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
I know this man - unless I have been scammed by a mate who told me he was gonna run for REMF...... I know he reads NSC but not sure if he posts though.

It was a sterling effort, he ran with various ailments (his physio suggested he gave it a miss I think) yet refused to be beaten - well done Sir!!

I will let him know about this thread and try and get him to take a bow, but being a very modest person I doubt he will.....!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here