Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Essential hatwear guide for the discerning Egyptian revolutionary

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So just to outline here - these are makeshift helmets made by the Egyptians whilst scrapping in their current predicament. I shall guide you through these piece of registered army kit thus:

image001ps.jpg

Your classic 1979 'Tribottle rag' helmet - a must in any type of combat. No wonder this little camper looks so chuffed with himself. And why not?

image002ao.jpg

A late 80's 'boxhat'. The bloke next to him doesn't appear too sure of its effectiveness

image003uc.jpg

A renaissance period piece of brickwear teamed with a black and cream scarf. Textbook

image004to.jpg

Im not sure that tuna sarnie he is about to lob is gonna cause to much destruction. Old skool broken bin helmet wins you kudos though. I personally love the fact he needs to lift it up to see - does he spend the rest of the time walking in to things??

image005io.jpg

Sauce pan with lifejacket combo. Style never goes out of fashion, well played sir

image006ils.jpg

I literally have no idea what this is.

image007vy.jpg

And the winner by 100 miles. This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll sellotaped to his forehead. I'd def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't LOL at the computer very often.... but this did it for me!

"And the winner by 100 miles. This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll sellotaped to his forehead. I'd def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me."

:laugh:

tangfastic

Nov 1, 2009
hove
can we have a thread of the season poll in may or perhaps june when we're done celebrating? i think i might still be laughing at two baguettes and a ham salad roll even then! :lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ponce, that is magnificent, I almost have a smile on my face as big as the one I had this afternoon :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here