Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst car crashes you've been in (With pics!!)

You havin' a bubble?

Worst car crashes you've been in (With pics!!)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I have some on my other computer from a really bad crash i had when i was 17;

I was driving my modified Nova (dont say it!!) around gatwick at 3am when a p!sshead in a BMW careered into my lane and head on into my car @ 50mph (i was doing 30) ...BOOM!

Broken nose
    Broken cheekbone
    Broken jaw in 4 place
    Broken collar bone
    2 Teeth knocked out
    Bottom lip severed in half

.....and even worse, my pride and joy that i'd cherished in my garage 6 months before i could even drive was totalled.

Got some lovely pics of the car, and my face ... will stick them up shortly. (they are grim)

Anyone else?
    www.CarCarGalore.com - sell your cars, motorbikes, vans, parts and more for FREE!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Never thankfully.Lost loads of friends though through car accidents.

Please Drumstick don't post the photo

You havin' a bubble?

Ok downloaded the pics, the first ones are of my car and one of the tw@t who smashed into me....

As you can imagine by all the claret on the steering wheel and splashed all over the dash, my face was a state - i have got a couple of pics of that but im not sure i should post them up lol
    www.CarCarGalore.com - sell your cars, motorbikes, vans, parts and more for FREE!

somewhere between Worcestershire, Somerset or Amsterdam

No photos but when I was a kid my father (who was extremely pissed at the time) overtook a non existant car on Hove seafront and drove head on into a central island. Wrote the car off and I broke my nose, shoulder blade, one arm, both wrists and one ankle. He wasn't injured, at least up to the point he had to explain to my mother what had happened
    August 1959 - August 2009
    50 years following the Albion

There worst accident I was in was a spin on the road coming back from Dover. There were four of us in the car and we smashed into the central reservation three times. Probably travelling at about 90mph when the back wheel burst. Stuck in the outside lane with cars whizzing past and narrowly missing us was not a pleasant experience.

We had just been on a booze cruise to Calais and the copper told us that the beer and wine in the back of the estate would have stopped us from flipping, so probably saved our lives. However, the weight probably burst the tyre, so swings and roundabouts.

Pretty tame in end as none of us were badly hurt, but it could have been a lot worse.

The only other one I can think of was in France and a car mashed through the central reservation. My father managed to swerve and it missed us by millimetres. The two of three cars behind were not so lucky and the crash produced a massive fireball
    You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    EDIT: Ignore this! Thought you got their username wrong, but now seeing Drumsticks post, I know what you mean!!
    Last edited by sam86; 01-02-2011 at 12:46.

Regardless of what Biscuit says I'll post it anyway. Thanks for the posts everyone by the way, I'll never forget how much happier it made me at the time.

That thread explains it pretty well tbh. Just to add it was a Fiesta skipping a red light and hitting me at a cross junction.

Chris/Drumstick accident
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leg.jpg  
    He goes left, He goes right, past one past two past a third right footed into the corner, weaving run lethal shot!

Quote Originally Posted by samhale86 View Post
    I think you are getting your usernames muddled up a bit?!
    What?
    He goes left, He goes right, past one past two past a third right footed into the corner, weaving run lethal shot!

You havin' a bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by Drumstick View Post
    Regardless of what Biscuit says I'll post it anyway. Thanks for the posts everyone by the way, I'll never forget how much happier it made me at the time.

That thread explains it pretty well tbh. Just to add it was a Fiesta skipping a red light and hitting me at a cross junction.

Chris/Drumstick accident
    mmmm, nasty!!!!

#cpfctinpotclub seagullsovergrimsby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drumstick View Post

Chris/Drumstick accident
    Just thinking if that had happened to El Abd he would have been back in training after 3 weeks.
    Response to a post by SeasideEagle on BBS - "Are you another account belonging to cpfc2010? You seem to be spouting the same bullshit."

Resident Guitar Shredder

Thankfully, apart from putting a Renault 11 on its roof, nothing, but I was part of the recovery team that removed some of the vehicles that were involved with one of the UK's largest motorway accidents, the M4 between J14 Hungerford and J15 Swindon on 13th March 1991. Its was horrific, and I have never forgotten the smell and taste of the air, we had recovered vehicles from some pretty horrendous accidents before, but nothing prepared you for scene we came across that day.
    Here's a brief wiki link (sorry no photos, they were forbidden by the coroner): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_M4_Motorway_crash
    21:42 12/04/11 ALBION PROMOTED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Is that you user name is Drumstick ? Well done to have the presents of mind to take a photo as evidence. ( Have you had an accident at home or at work ?)

Exiled amongst the red and white, at the wrong end of the A/M27.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    A THOUSAND times this.

*edit FFS too late
    The definitive archive of Albion programmes

Enthusiasm curbed

I've just taken up driving again for the first time in about 12 years, I really didn't need to see this thread!
    "Lord Longford gives me the ****ing horn. I reckon it's the way he does his hair."