Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday 18.11

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sorry Flyer fans, Our boy didn't get in the frame tonight. Beaten out the traps and whilst he was catching the leaders late on, never likely to give us a return on the significant investments made.

essex seagull

Nov 2, 2008
essex
I wouldnt worry chaps, young dog quick reappearance after running Sunday,also some dogs dont run quite as well when theyre in a late race .

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Benny was apparently fast asleep in his kennel prior to the race and unfortunately was a little sleepy exiting the traps too!!! Positive that he was finishing strongly and in my mind undoubtedly has the talent and the times on the clock to win A6 grade. 1st time i have been able to attend and watch him live, and loved it despite the result. He seems a lovely dog too, meeting the owners at the end. Next time FLYER, next time!!!!

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Blimey! Just seen he was sent of 6/4F !! Either someone had a hell of a lot of money on him, the going was favouring the outside again or he is getting a reputation and feared by the bookmakers
Quite possibly a combination of all three.
Hey, he missed the break and lost, but what matters is that he came off sound and is fit to run next week. There's always next week...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here