Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas - Name for a Driving School

Please accept this as constructive criticism but you need to correct numerous spelling mistakes throughout your site.

Examples: 'practise' 'license' etc

I did actually change a few of these, must have missed some. I get so lazy with spelling these days as I expect the spell checker to pick it but - obv it didn't

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Busum
Mrdoovde.jpg

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
There's a uni in upstate New YorK; Skidmore College. You could affiliate with them?

My problem with "Just Passing" is that if they go with you, they'd only just pass. Kinda subliminal minimalism.

If you're thinking big, and plan on franchising, then I's suggest "Driving Licenses R Us."

Cheers. :drunk:

Got my car yesterday, so I am not officially 'Just Passing'. You will see me driving to just about every away game!

Thanks for the name suggestions again! And if you know of anyone between Lancing and Hove who is thinking of learning, please mention me to them. Got plenty of space from April........ Got a Facebook page if anyone wants to like me. Incompatible Browser | Facebook

End of my un-ashamed plug!

Got my car yesterday, so I am not officially 'Just Passing'. You will see me driving to just about every away game!

Thanks for the name suggestions again! And if you know of anyone between Lancing and Hove who is thinking of learning, please mention me to them. Got plenty of space from April........ Got a Facebook page if anyone wants to like me. Incompatible Browser | Facebook

End of my un-ashamed plug!

the keeper gonna start lessons soon!:smokin:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As a qualified ADI myself, would be interested to know if you had, during your training, a pink ticket.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What about "Aaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh", you'll be first in Yell :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here