Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas - Name for a Driving School

matt

Mar 19, 2007
"Pass the testy in a right hand drive" complete with Southern Sound radio jingle:
220px-Pass_the_Dutchie_single.jpg

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
The Jeremy Clarkson Is a Twat and So Are Those Who Like Him School of Motoring.

I actually went with Just Passing. I will be getting my new car on 10th March when I will give back my current AA franchised one. Thanks so much for the suggestions.

I also managed to bag justpassing.net.

Dunno if anyone has seen those xtranormal cartoons on you tube, but I have just made one about choosing a driving instructor - i have tried to be a bit funny and even the Albion get a mention at the end. It's on my Facebook page. Have a butchers, and do us a favour and like me at the same time. Link here: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Just a word of advice, when (or if) one of your students fails their test don't meet them grinning and say 'oh well, no surprise there then' or something similar like my instructor did, not great for the confidence!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just had a look at your site.

Nice video.
But... about the car...

Every day I check my fluids, lights and tyres (as you will learn you should!)

*snigger*

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If you put your url at the begining of the description in youtube you'll get a nice clickable link - might get you a few more clicks and a handy link for SEO!

http: //www .justpassing. net A tongue in cheek conversation between two young people who have different experiences with their driving instructors.

Easily done.

If you put your url at the begining of the description in youtube you'll get a nice clickable link - might get you a few more clicks and a handy link for SEO!

http: //www .justpassing. net A tongue in cheek conversation between two young people who have different experiences with their driving instructors.

Easily done.

Good advice, thanks.

Dunno if there are any web teccies who could use a few hours work to basically make my website look as though it was not designed by me, if you know what I mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here