Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Canada

Hi guys, i've been following information about the fund on here for some time now, i'd very much like to help out in any way I can?

I'm living in Canada at the moment, and i'd love to spread the word here and maybe even do some kind of sponsored event.

If anyone can send me information and/or resources i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :amex:

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Hi Wes,

sorry no-one's got back to you sooner.

I'm on the committee and organize the Charity Golf Day. The prospect of "spreading the word" in Canada would be great. I'll speak to the chairman, Uncle Spielberg, and we'll get back to you.

How are things out in the wilds of Canada and what's your connection to the Albion?

Forgive me if I take a few days to reply, only I work away from home and mostly, can only get on NSC at the weekend.

Tony......

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wes

I think that is a great idea. Please PM me your details and I can give you all you need to know about the fund , its history and our plans for the future.

Hi there, sorry about the lack of communication, I have been without a PC for a while. I'm actually moving back to Brighton for around a year or so, but i'll endeavour to keep promoting as much as I can. I'm also about to start a new Albion blog, with player interviews etc. I could always put a link and some info about the fund on there for you?

Keep up the good work lads! :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes please Wes. PM me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports