Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

His name rhymes with HEN Easy 10's Avatar

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Baker suck my lozenge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FFS,cheers for ruining My entire autumn tellybox
    You're are the sort of selfish such and such that tells people how Debbie does Dallas ended!

Like most things, it ended messily.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

Is on anytime at the moment as well, in HD, going to give it a go later
    Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter

#cpfctinpotclub seagullsovergrimsby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I'm kinda expecting that to come about next episode, but it was odd the sheriff never asked about it!
    Also his police partner necking his wife...I can already see where that might be going!
    Maybe we'll find out in the 2nd episode if an affair had started before the sheriff was shot or its just recently happened because they think he has become a zombie.
    Response to a post by SeasideEagle on BBS - "Are you another account belonging to cpfc2010? You seem to be spouting the same bullshit."

AMEX Ruffian

On FX again tonight at 11pm

This series is shaping up nicely and AMC have announced they will be making a second series
    "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you" George Carlin

Slut Faced Whores Tony Meolas Loan Spell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Staly View Post
    The comic's at issue 70 something, and it doesn't really do explanations - you might be in the wrong place for that.

It doesn't really do conclusions either- the idea I think is that it keeps going untill all the humans are dead and there are only zombies. Hope the TV series has the guts to follow that through eventually...

This. Its been running for YEARS.

The lead - well in the comic - starts suffering a breakdown in the comics and there is a real ambiguity to his morals. IF it follows the comic.

Which is in B&W as well.

The story is set to run in perpetuity, following how different groups of people would handle trying to survive in the complicated hell of a world overrun by zombies. Although the book revolves around a zombie apocalypse, the main focus of the book is human survival and character interaction and development. Whether held up in an enclosed town, the middle of the woods, or even a prison the question keeps arising "who can you trust when the world's social structure breaks down?" The readers quickly learn, no character is safe from death or mutilation, even main characters. The story emotionally involves the reader as they experience the horrific events that could occur when people live in a world where the only person they could trust is themselves.
    Sir RANTSALOT
    BIN THE FINN or we sleepwalk into league one ambition.

REMF quiz Runners up 2011, WINNERS 2013, Runners up 2014.

Registered User Brightonfan1983's Avatar

I like this series, it quickly found its feet. Good ratcheting up of the tension, a smidgen of black humour, story lines developing all over the place - I look forward to it.

'Egg' is rather good I think; plus, the black guy from the 1st episode is Lennie James, another Brit, and far too good to be restricted to just that one appearance, I HOPE!
    We want our thumbs

I've enjoyed the first 3 eposdes but I'm already getting the feeling every episode is gonna be the same: Emotional glitches, inner fighting amongst the ranks, a few Hack 'N Slash Zombie scenes, no real Purpose to the adventure. The major lack of "How did this all happen" is abit weird aswell, also the major lack of "If its just happened around Atlanta why are we sat in a quarry?"...surely they'd wanna get the hell outta there! Its as though the stories being stretched out too much already for me, dont get me wrong I think its great overall.....but just going abit plastic.
    * Cricket * :yahoo: Football :yahoo: * Motor Racing *

Nicola

Love it. Some eye candy in it too (not the zombies lol)

His name rhymes with HEN Easy 10's Avatar

I'm really enjoying it, its lived up to my expectations. Hoping they're going to escape Hicksville and go and have a look at some previous areas of civilisation, make their way to Washington and whatnot, have a sniff round the White House, maybe steal a 'coptor and go and live on Alcatraz or something. Thats what I'd do.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"