Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Didn't sound crap to me. WW must be one of those Withdean moaners that puts too much pressure on the lads and causes the Withdean Wobbles.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The thread starter is an absolute cock of the highest order.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:clap2:

This thread is great...

But he did have some very good points, not about the fans but about it possibly not being very good. Charlton are a decent side and could have made it much harder than they did. They basically said they know how we score goals and were going to cut it out. In theory that'd make the game a little bit worse.

But he was wrong and we won 4-0 and we're amazing and there is not one team in this league better right now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
WW when you go to post again, if you really f***ing must, then please read this thread first you completely football uneducated numpty.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Please, PLEASE stop posting threads like this, because they always come back and bite you on the arse.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Please, PLEASE continue posting threads like this, because they always come back and bite you on the arse.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I'm new on here but have been dipping in and out of NSC for a few months now - very funny and informative and highly addictive!

I can honestly say that WW is the most miserable, negative, glass half empty, boring, pointless, moany little turd that most of us at some point in our lives will have come across.

The Albion are top of league one playing the kind of footy that we are all crying out for England to play with an away support second to none! The manager and the team are re-igniting the sort of interest that hasn't been seen since '78-'79. This club is going places that will have never been reached before in the entire history of the club!

SO COME ON.........you don't even have to try to be optimistic! This is our time...........

As for WW...........go and support Pompey........plenty to moan about there you idiot.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I can honestly say that WW is the most miserable, negative, glass half empty, boring, pointless, moany little turd that most of us at some point in our lives will have come across.

:lolol:

In my defence, I've apologised elsewhere, as yesterday was comfortably the best Albion performance I've seen, and we are a joy to watch at the moment.

I was just expecting an overhyped anticlimax. I was wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

In my defence, I've apologised elsewhere, as yesterday was comfortably the best Albion performance I've seen, and we are a joy to watch at the moment.

You were right about the knobs bit by the sounds of it...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

As you are 99% of the time. Start thinking before you post perhaps?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here