Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton "fan" on talk sport next....

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
There was a piece on him in the News of the World yesterday as well.

Has the doc employed Max Clifford?

Still, its a very impressive feat very few will get anywhere near.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Pathetic, giving up on your own club is ridiculous especially as we look like we're going somewhere, fan my f***ing arse is he.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If its who im thinking, he's not missed an away game for 40 years, and his last one was Tranmere away last weekend. Always wears a suit jacket to every game, carrying a carrier bag.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
This guy sounds special!!!!

Wont go to Falmer, What the.....................

Only likes non league football and spanish football!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If its who im thinking, he's not missed an away game for 40 years, and his last one was Tranmere away last weekend. Always wears a suit jacket to every game, carrying a carrier bag.

The suit jacket is worn what ever the weather - we were disappointed he didn't turn up in Albufeira wearing in it!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
He isnt giving up on the Albion!!! After 40 years of following them all over the country and seeing what must be over 100 Football League grounds he wants to see some of the lower league teams and grounds.

He will still follow them, and will more than likley go to Falmr and even the odd away game, but he hasnt STOPPED being a supporter!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pathetic, giving up on your own club is ridiculous especially as we look like we're going somewhere, fan my f***ing arse is he.

Good point, well made. How on EARTH could he consider himself a 'fan', after watching loyally for FORTY years of mostly SHIT?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Considering that his first love is QPR I think 40 years following us is remarkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here