Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Farries

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
is the -unt of a linesman that gave the penalty...I f***ing hope we get the bald twat again so we can give the bald c u n t loads of stick

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Who was the ref? Just want to remember his name for the same reason

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What skills do you think you need to become an Assistant Referee?

"I think the best officials on the list have an ability to shut out all outside influences and are able to focus their concentration on a particular moment in a game."

:facepalm:

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
this man is to blame not the ref

I know why you;d say that, but the ref gave a free kick and should have had the balls to say "listen pal, I was 5 yards away, I saw it better than you and I stand by my decision to give a free kick."

The ref had two big decisions to make in the game, the elbow and the pen and he got them both wrong. Both times asking a linesman because he clearly didn't have the courage of his convictions. He was well placed for both incidents, but bottled them both.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That makes it worse, it’s like he was asking his dad. Ohhhhhh it’s a big decision what do you think I should do, I know what I saw but I really need a second opinion. Penalty son, oh, ok then penalty it is.

Boooo, your rubbish ref.

Why are they booing me dad, you believed your dad who had a wager on the game.

It was a disgrace.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Can't access the info on him on the Refworld website. It's probably been closed down as so many were curious to read about the incompetent, attention-seeking buffoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here