Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who mow their lawn with a strimmer....

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
...just WHAT is their problem? A strimmer is designed for use of the EDGE of the garden, partly due to the fact that the ear-piercing screech that they make is quite irritating.

However, i wake to find that my delightful next door neighbour is happily STRIMMING his ENTIRE lawn. God, some people. :censored:

Apologies for excessive use of the CAPS LOCK.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My neighbours who are well off enough not to have to work insist
on mowing their very large lawn with a very large noisy petrol mower EVERY saturday morning from 9am to 11am. They also use a chainsaw to chop up logs, only at the weekend.

There are 5 weekdays when they could do it but it suits them to wake everyone up on a Saturday morning because they are thoughtless rich wankers, who take being asked to be more considerate, as a challenge not to be dictated to by their neighbours :angry:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Mowers for Lawn, Strimmers for Edges or f***ing really long grass mower can not do. People who don't use these for there proper tasks are gay :salute:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Strimmers

Last summer my neighbour strimmed her entire front lawn...
...wearing a low-cut top showing her ample breasticles & tight leggings. From upstairs I had a perfect view...I couldn't resist, erm, you know, erm....:tosser: :drool:

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
Re: Strimmers

simon swagbag said:
...wearing a low-cut top showing her ample breasticles & tight leggings. From upstairs I had a perfect view...I couldn't resist, erm, you know, erm....:tosser: :drool:

Now that's the kind of behaviour i'm talking about. Don't people understand the purpose of strimmers? Front lawns-i ask you!

In relation to YOUR behaviour Mr Swagbag.....nice!

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Re: Strimmers

simon swagbag said:

Obviously she's not gay, fit was she then? :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sometimes a strimmer is the only tool for the job. I live in rented accomodation, so the only time the grass gets cut is when we're due an inspection. The lawnmower the landlord left at the house is completely incapable of cutting anything, so the strimmer is the only solution.

If I could afford to buy my own house I would use a decent lawnmower though.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here