Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tattoo shop in brighton

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
I am visiting family next week and as i dont trust my local tattooist to do a good job of an albion tattoo been a huddersfield town fan i wondered if anyone could tell me if the 1 across from the club shop is a decent 1 as this is the only 1 i no in brighton and my couson says he has seen an an albion crest in there?, i was going to wait and see if the crest changes again for falmer but havent heard anything on this has any1 else? cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will wait for the crest change prior to getting one but I will when it is decided.

Last tat I had was a shop now opposite the club shop and very good as well.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I believe the crest is going to be changed as a part of the move to the Amex so you may want to wait.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Have used all 3 in North Rd now.
Avoid Wizard Of Ink at all costs....awful!

Had 3 big tribal tats on shoulders and back done by Ilona at Angelic Hell....perfect every time.

Wanted couple of bits added to shoulder piece while later but had to wait 4 weeks for appointment at Angelic Hell and got impatient so went to Blue Dragon and wish I had waited now. Can tell difference in quality of lines and healing.

Angelic Hell by a country mile

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Have used all 3 in North Rd now.
Avoid Wizard Of Ink at all costs....awful!

Had 3 big tribal tats on shoulders and back done by Ilona at Angelic Hell....perfect every time.

Wanted couple of bits added to shoulder piece while later but had to wait 4 weeks for appointment at Angelic Hell and got impatient so went to Blue Dragon and wish I had waited now. Can tell difference in quality of lines and healing.

Angelic Hell by a country mile

Ilona has done a couple of mine and I cannot recommend her or Angelic Hell in general highly enough.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Just a bump to see if anyone had any advice on the best place to get a Tattoo in Brighton/Hove, thanks!

cleckseagull

Apr 25, 2009
Not sure about Tattooists but nice to see another Seagull up here!! I'm in Cleckheaton- managed to get kids following the Albion though!!
Have you got a season ticket? Me and mate in Preston have- only way to get to games next season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here