Page 1306 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 3068061206125612961303130413051306130713081309131613561406 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,060 of 15960
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bobkin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be having a little trot around Hove Park parkrun tomorrow, if anyone's around?
    27" yes.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      I'm feeling fine – just lazy and too busy/tired to run (I know, I know!).

All the best to what appears to now be a growing injury bench. I guess it gets it would the way before the marathons are upon us (although it might disrupt a bit of training). Hope you get back out there (but don't overdo it again, @The Complete Badger)

I'll be having a little trot around Hove Park parkrun tomorrow, if anyone's around?
      Thanks! I'm at Delamere parkrun in Cheshire tomorrow on the way to Everton. I'm definitely up for joining you guys for a jog around Hove Park soon though, it's been too long since Bevendean!
      Head in the clouds Ninja Elephant's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      We need to get another Bevendean back in the diary so I can join in this time, and pile into the breakfast!

Sorry to hear about your drama @The Complete Badger and your injury @big nuts. I'm currently having my first time off from work this year, which is good in that I can be away from the world a bit but bad in that my world generally becomes quite small. I've done a few runs and a few gym sessions, I need to pile into a speed session today, I blew it off yesterday in favour of resting my legs but I can't avoid it today. I'm thinking about doing a parkrun course twice tomorrow in about 19:30 twice.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Thanks everyone for the advice last night. Surprisingly it's not too bad today, I thought it would be much worse, so suggests it's a strain rather than anything else.

Haven't run since last Sunday so keen to get back out, but earliest I'll probably run is Tuesday as long as walking is pain free.
      @The Complete Badger take it easy and stay away from bra sections for the foreseeable.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      I wasn't laughing at the time, but me crashed out in the middle of the aisle surrounded by about 20 black bras must have been quite a sight for onlookers
      Reminds me of that episode of Father Ted when they get stuck in the lingerie department

I hope you injured folks aren't on the sidelines for too long. It's that time of year when people start to ramp up the distance.

8 weeks to go until my marathon. I'll be doing my first 30k run on Sunday. It's a bit of a step up from the 24k runs I've done the last couple of weekends, both of which I did at too high pace and really felt it at the end. I did a set of 6 hill climbs yesterday and I'm not feeling too bad today, which I'm taking as a good sign.
      Abso-bloody-exactly
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'm feeling fine – just lazy and too busy/tired to run (I know, I know!).

All the best to what appears to now be a growing injury bench. I guess it gets it would the way before the marathons are upon us (although it might disrupt a bit of training). Hope you get back out there (but don't overdo it again, @The Complete Badger)

Quote Originally Posted by knocky1 View Post
      27" yes.
      Consider me a late entry. I'll be there. Boy's football training off due to waterlogged pitch and never made it out today due to b'std work problems so gagging to go. That said it's likely I'll have carb loaded with a bottle of red. 25ish I hope.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      Consider me a late entry. I'll be there. Boy's football training off due to waterlogged pitch and never made it out today due to b'std work problems so gagging to go. That said it's likely I'll have carb loaded with a bottle of red. 25ish I hope.
      In as well - new shoes so I should be flying!

See you there.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by knocky1 View Post
      27" yes.
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Simgull View Post
      In as well - new shoes so I should be flying!

See you there.
      I may well be joined by a Bobkin Jnr, in which case I'll be towards the back. Although he tends to adopt an intervals approach – especially on the first big lap – so I might we catch up briefly!
      Head in the clouds Ninja Elephant's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I missed my first parkrun of 2018 last week following a plumbing disaster which woke me up at 1am by pouring water through my bedroom ceiling. I am now determined to get back out there tomorrow, my intention is to run a parkrun twice or if I'm up early enough I'll run Hove Park's course, then get over to Preston Park for their actually event.

I'm up to 43 miles for the week so I'll try and fetch 7 tomorrow before 20 on sunday.
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Official results not in yet but my watch shows 25.00 dead for Hove Park this morning thanks to great pacing / encouragement from @Greg Bobkin (thanks mate). Also great to catch up with @knocky1 and @Simgull

Don't carb load with wine, kids.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.