Page 1072 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 7257297210221062106910701071107210731074107510821122 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,720 of 11457
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Orange View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never considered yoga myself, but I do advocate a regular routine of static stretching (usually at the end of the day) in order to remain supple.

It's my turn to Parkrun this weekend, but I shan't be pushing too hard as I have the second Yateley 10k race on Wednesday, so @Garry Nelson's teacher (unassailable) AG lead is safe for the now!
    Sub 17 and you can go top. Something to aim at......Good luck at Yateley. You should be 10 minutes quicker than my Phoenix effort.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      So Parkrun news.....Lancing is next up...a couple of people I know are setting it up and targeting a late summer start. They are looking for people who would interested in joining the core team, be run directors and regular volunteers.

If you are interested let me know and I'll put you in touch

Route will be from Perch cafe on Beach Green with an out and back to Whitewater

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simgull View Post
      So Parkrun news.....Lancing is next up...a couple of people I know are setting it up and targeting a late summer start. They are looking for people who would interested in joining the core team, be run directors and regular volunteers.

If you are interested let me know and I'll put you in touch

Route will be from Perch cafe on Beach Green with an out and back to Whitewater
      I saw something about that, but I have my reservations, so I stayed quiet.

I'm unsure if I'll make it to the 100/150th celebrations for you and @knocky1, but good luck and have a good one if I do miss out...
      The Designated Survivor Ninja Elephant's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by big nuts View Post
      If anyone knows a good chiropractor then please let me know. I'd probably rate myself as doubtful for The Phoenix based on the pain I'm in today.
      Sorry to hear that man, I was looking forward to a straight foot race!

I'm off to Wellingborough tonight, sacking off the football tournament tomorrow and no parkrun either. Going to rest for Phoenix, I'm sorry to miss out on the special day for @knocky1 and @Simgull - 100 and 150 respectively is an excellent pair of achievements.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant View Post

I'm off to Wellingborough tonight, sacking off the football tournament tomorrow and no parkrun either. Going to rest for Phoenix, I'm sorry to miss out on the special day for @knocky1 and @Simgull - 100 and 150 respectively is an excellent pair of achievements.
      Good luck to all running Phoenix and to the "pair of achievements" clocking up milestones tomorrow.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by penny's harmonica View Post
      Good luck to all running Phoenix and to the "pair of achievements" clocking up milestones tomorrow.
      Absolutely this......sorry I won't be there tomorrow but I have some 'domestic commitments' to attend to (from about 8.35am)

I hope those attending set up a suitable guard of honour
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Now the live TV fixtures are out I decided it was time to book up some more races. Booked the Arundel 10k on the 27th August and the Barnes Green HM on the 24th September. I now just need to find a run in November then I will have done at least one official run in each month for 2017.

Off to see U2 at Twickenham on Saturday and Sunday but squeezing in the Westminster (or British not sure whats its official title is anymore!) 10k on Sunday morning as staying up in London after Saturdays gig! Doing that for fun but looking forward to Wednesday and the Phoenix 10k when I hope to try and push for a PB!

Good luck to those doing 100/150th park runs, I will stick with my 1 for now!!!!!!!!!

Happy running weekend one and all.
      Mark R
      England Away For all my England match reports and quite a few pictures!!
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blobby View Post
      Now the live TV fixtures are out I decided it was time to book up some more races. Booked the Arundel 10k on the 27th August and the Barnes Green HM on the 24th September. I now just need to find a run in November then I will have done at least one official run in each month for 2017.

Off to see U2 at Twickenham on Saturday and Sunday but squeezing in the Westminster (or British not sure whats its official title is anymore!) 10k on Sunday morning as staying up in London after Saturdays gig! Doing that for fun but looking forward to Wednesday and the Phoenix 10k when I hope to try and push for a PB!

Good luck to those doing 100/150th park runs, I will stick with my 1 for now!!!!!!!!!

Happy running weekend one and all.
      Noticed today a new 10 mile run on 5/11 in Bognor Regis plus you have the Brooks 10k run two weeks later.

If you fancy something more hardcore you've got the Preston Park track marathon which is laps of a 600 metre track.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant View Post

I'll be disappointed if I miss out Wednesday. I've got a chiropractor appointment at midday tomorrow so I'll know more then.

Would have been pretty close if we were both running and would have hopefully spurred us both on to PB's.

Official Running Thread

0 Not allowed!
      Shameless plug for this again - James Elson now a guest speaker....top, top long distance runner, coach and race director

https://www.facebook.com/events/4638...e%22%3Atrue%7D
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"