Page 984 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 484884934974981982983984985986987994 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 10124
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by big nuts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ran this too and it will become a fixture in my running calendar as I absolutely loved it. Very scenic and not too hilly for a cross country. Hard to overtake at times but I wasn't particularly chasing a time after the BM10k last week.

Really enjoyed the last 300 metres being on the track and came home in 40:46 which I was fairly pleased with.

Contemplating the East Grinstead 10 on the morning of the Bristol City game next.
    Well done; that's a cracking time for such a tricky 10K run. Agree - that track finish makes you feel like a proper athlete!

Did the Worthing Rowing Club 5k. Quite a fun event as you can enter as a team (one for next year maybe Knocky?). The standard seemed pretty high. I managed a 20:47 which was OK - went out too fast (10:04 at the turn) and then hit by the dreaded Worthing wind (an easterly for a change) on the way home.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
      Well done; that's a cracking time for such a tricky 10K run. Agree - that track finish makes you feel like a proper athlete!

Did the Worthing Rowing Club 5k. Quite a fun event as you can enter as a team (one for next year maybe Knocky?). The standard seemed pretty high. I managed a 20:47 which was OK - went out too fast (10:04 at the turn) and then hit by the dreaded Worthing wind (an easterly for a change) on the way home.
      You@re on fire.
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      First speed session since attempting one during marathon training and the whole thing falling apart. Only 3 X 2min intervals with lots of cool down time but ran them at 7 min miles and no after effects so far. Looking at a parkrun return the day before Villa if everything works out.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Punxsatawney Phil Curious Orange's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      An unofficial 18:54 back at my home Parkrun today, this on the slower (for me) alternate course due to a cricket match so I didn't have the usual long downhill stretch to wind up my sprint finish.

Now, lets see if I can sub-19 Woking too...
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      First tentative steps back today after seven weeks out. 38 min Parkrun will do as a starting point.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Just started another thread in case anyone else is doing the London marathon tomorrow.. be good to hear from you... always a boost to spot another Albion fan
      Your mum.
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simgull View Post
      First tentative steps back today after seven weeks out. 38 min Parkrun will do as a starting point.
      Another one hopefully off the injury bench

I should be at Hove Park in a couple of weeks time and more regularly going forward as I've officially finished as a football coach.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

1 Not allowed!
      21:07 park run today. Shin splints feeling better and nose clearing after another week of man flu.
      Good luck to anyone running London tomorrow
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Slowest ever Orpington parkrun this morning, my first with a dog, 39:18. She can run the distance but sulks when I don't go the route she wants! Nice to see a blue and white stripey shirt, well ahead of us.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Tried Bevendean for the first time. Well it's certainly not PB territory but not the toughest one I've run (that honour goes to Queen Elizabeth park in Hampshire). Time: 23:35 which is not great but good enough to get me the best AG in today's field - all 32 of us! Great view over the coast when you slog your way to the top of the hill. If you live close-by it's well worth a go - but it's a bit hard to find.
      Good to hear about other runners making comebacks from injury.