Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Running Thread

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Started a one month Tuesday interval plan today with 4 X 600m with 400m recovery on tired legs from Sunday. World dominance at next month's Bewl Reservoir Sprint Tri 5K being the aim. End result witnessed by a relaxed Mrs [MENTION=26634]Simgull[/MENTION] just as I was was trying hard not to puke my guts up.

Still my favourite running session.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Rather sweet the way you are all holding hands.

May I be first to say N,N,N,N

At least you waited for your weakest link!

I know the guy on the left.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looking at the picture or from the relay teams perspective? So, looking at the picture, is that N,N,N,Y then or Y,N,N,N?

Looking at the picture, the gent in the green vest. At least I think I know him...not see him for quite a few years mind.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At least 10. Think I left your place with Mrs H on the back of my bike to get to the Belle Vue for opening :lolol:

It’s all fallen into place now, I’d not twigged you were penny’s harmonica. Crikey, 10 years. They were fun times back then....and to think 10 years later we are now such surpreme athletes and through choice :lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Paddle Round The Pier stopping Hove Prom run tomorrow. I'll drop in at Hove Park for the first time in 2 months. Hope I'll be allowed back in the gang......

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Paddle Round The Pier stopping Hove Prom run tomorrow. I'll drop in at Hove Park for the first time in 2 months. Hope I'll be allowed back in the gang......

I don't know why you even strayed :lol:

Not sure what the weekend holds training-wise, but probably won't make it to parkrun. Have a good one – I hope the intervals pay off, unlike mine during the week. Horrible things!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I don't know why you even strayed :lol:

Not sure what the weekend holds training-wise, but probably won't make it to parkrun. Have a good one – I hope the intervals pay off, unlike mine during the week. Horrible things!

Discipline for me. Structured Parkruns with negative splits and a minute+ slower than the SB. May try for a 4" kilometre on the run in though.

Good luck With the ironmanning.

Last edited:

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Good luck. Will you be able to watch the football in between Peaks?

Hoping there is a tv in the cafe at top of Snowdon! I’m all for waiting until the game has finished to start Snowdon - the rest of my party seem less interested. An hour away from starting Ben Nevis now - on the small sample of Scots we have met so far they have the Swedish flag firmly nailed to the mast.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here