Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Running Thread

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He's ordered me to pick him up early, give him a prep talk, massage, drip feed an English Breakfast into him, couple of pints and a sedan chair to the start line. He may have duties with Little Big Nuts though.
Hope not as we are going to fly up that little hill with that wind directly behind us.
You have to wear the shirt at least during Parkrun!

I think I'm going to struggle again to go any further afield than Preston Park this week. Come February I'll have a little more freedom as I can get back later but if the wind is as strong as I think it will be I may struggle to get back for 9:40.

Gutted to miss out as the breakfast was a massive appeal. If anything changes between now and then I'll let you know.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
My plan to do the Hackney Marshes Parkrun tomorrow, post West Ham, is beginning to look more inspired by the hour ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
"We are still planning on going ahead tomorrow despite the strong winds. We will check the top of he hill tomorrow and post on here by 8am if we are going ahead or not. A little bit of wind won't stop us!"

On here being Bevendean Facebook page which looks confident and tough! Looking forward to running up that hill faster than running down.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"We are still planning on going ahead tomorrow despite the strong winds. We will check the top of he hill tomorrow and post on here by 8am if we are going ahead or not. A little bit of wind won't stop us!"

On here being Bevendean Facebook page which looks confident and tough! Looking forward to running up that hill faster than running down.

No Yellow quicks on YOUR feet tomorrow, Knocky.

I hope it's on tomorrow. Having run a marathon in one of the hottest days of the year, it'll be nice to get out on one the the windiest, too.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012

Beware of flying cows. Could hurt if one lands on that foot of yours.

Looking forward to a blow out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here