Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Six - the Human Centipede - Has it gone too far ?.

The Human Centipede / Film Censorship

• Tom Six has gone too far it should be banned

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tom Six is sick but people should be allowed to watch it

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Tom Six is cool it sounds great to me

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What planet are you actually on :dunce: ?

It's neither sick nor offensive. It's juvenile and laughable.

It seems pretty sick and offensive to me. Maybe its just me though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And I live on a planet which thinks a guy making a film based on sewing a Womans mouth to a Mans arse and watch him have a shit is pretty sick. What planet are you on ?.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Think the Germans did do some experiments involving the joining of digestive systems. Don't think they got as far as the human centipede though

Greeno

Oct 16, 2009
I watched the trailer on youtube and thought that it was revolting and certainly something I wouldn't watch. But then again, i wouldnt watch the hostel films. My flatmates watched the human centipede and effectively said that the trailer is the worse it gets......

On another note, a film currently on Sky at the moment, Antichrist, is definitely a film which I think crossed the boundary. Anyone seen it? :sick:

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Lets just say, TheDevilsRejects is the worst/sickest/MostGrusome/Horrible, film ever made, how someone can think of that is a joke and to make it into a film. DISCRACE!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On another note, a film currently on Sky at the moment, Antichrist, is definitely a film which I think crossed the boundary. Anyone seen it? :sick:

Yes. I read a review that said you either think it is a deep and meaningful film, or you think it's pretentious shit. I'm in the latter group.Not because I thought it crossed a line, it was just shit and pretentious.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is not a film I am interested in watching, however I am an adult and I would take umbridge at any censors dictating what they think is suitable for me to watch. If you disagree with a films content due to nudity, language, sick content you can write to the board of censors and voice your opinion but who do I go to about the handing over of the houseplant at the end of ET or the barn raising scene in Witness?? WHO??

Have not voted because there is not an option i can vote for. What i would say is, where do you draw a line, very very difficult, it is opinion so, just do not watch it, i remember yrs ago The Evil Dead was banned, the BBFC lost the plot as video nasties were quite a new thing. Now the full uncut version is available on the high street. Where is the line? The film makers have done what they set out to achieve and will make more money because of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here