Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Six - the Human Centipede - Has it gone too far ?.

The Human Centipede / Film Censorship

• Tom Six has gone too far it should be banned

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tom Six is sick but people should be allowed to watch it

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Tom Six is cool it sounds great to me

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I liked reading sometime ago about the Russians and Yankees battling to see who could make the first monkeyman in the early 20th century; the strength of a silverback with the obedience of the average dumbo.
I know there was that BBC drama with Charles Dance and films like Planet of the Apes and Congo, but i'd like to see more cinema of orangumans or yellow-ringed Lemars, and for none of it to be in the hands of Tim Burton.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
at the moment yes

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah, thing is though that was real life, this is fiction.

so you could say it is glorifying the nazi experiments on the jews as an homage

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
there are numerous examples down the years of films turning into real life events.

Should taxi driver be banned because some nut decided he would try and assisinate someone because of it? It is one of the greatest movies of all time. Things like this do not influence people. You think the media has some sort of influencing control over people. It really doesn't.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just getting a debate going.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I say we ban ET to stop all the kids cycling off of cliffs.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very good.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Marquis De Sade was coming out with all sorts of twisted perverted scenarios in his literature more than 200 years ago.

The only thing of interest for eme about the Human Centipede is the off-screen side of things. When the director catches up with his friends or family over a beer and they ask what he's been up to what the hell does he say?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
US was this you?

A complaint was made by one viewer watching 'Bang Babes' on Tease Me TV 2 between 3.30 and 4am.

The statement read: 'Ofcom received a complaint from a viewer who said that the broadcast "included prolonged and repeated close up graphic and intrusive images of vaginal and anal detail". The complainant also said the broadcast showed "masturbation throughout".'

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
US was this you?

A complaint was made by one viewer watching 'Bang Babes' on Tease Me TV 2 between 3.30 and 4am.

The statement read: 'Ofcom received a complaint from a viewer who said that the broadcast "included prolonged and repeated close up graphic and intrusive images of vaginal and anal detail". The complainant also said the broadcast showed "masturbation throughout".'

Or was it someone's mother on here that had their freeview box automatically tuned into that channel? :laugh:

Help! My mother's freeview box keeps defaulting to Television X - North Stand Chat

Last edited:

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
It's the modern day equivalent of the Roman ampitheatre. Except that no-one gets killed.
Personally i have far better things to do with my time than watch humanity being degraded in the guise of entertainment.

But then I don't really like the cinema, period.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
İbrahim Tatlıses;3668875 said:
The Human Centipede is so ridiculous that it's funny. It's the more realistic portrayals of recreational torture that I disagree with - eg. Hostel.

Hostel is brilliant! lots of titssssssss.

and gore!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here