Attachments

• 18-Aug-10%2019_37.jpg
    18-Aug-10%2019_37.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 855

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes they may be dirty but none of them is a patch on or Jo. Our Ladies have a certain style and class.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Gully's Girls look more like convent escapees.

Spice it up Jo ....

Althought those girls may be hotties.. Gullys girls dont look to compete with other teams girls... we do our own thing and set our own style, it is oh so easy to get attention from getting half naked, but then people are just looking because you havent got anything on, id rather they look at us because they were thinking wow thats a cool routine, or those gullys girls have really improved.. we work really hard, id rather earn everyones respect than get my "bits" out... far to easy lol!!!! :p.....

and on the note.. JO JO FOR PM!!! lol!!!!!!

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Althought those girls may be hotties.. Gullys girls dont look to compete with other teams girls... we do our own thing and set our own style, it is oh so easy to get attention from getting half naked, but then people are just looking because you havent got anything on, id rather they look at us because they were thinking wow thats a cool routine, or those gullys girls have really improved.. we work really hard, id rather earn everyones respect than get my "bits" out... far to easy lol!!!! :p.....

id still respect you if you got your bits out

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

I hate to break it to you, but i'd say a good 85% maybe even 90% of people at withdean probably aren't looking at you because they are enjoying the routine :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here