Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aberdeen Ultras

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
i have heard the casuals are coming too, in big numbers. i run a clubnight and we are getting in extra door staff

I wouldn't jump to conclusions, Jay Allen, their infamous leader & author of the book about them used to run Paradise & Bananas in Tenerife & has friends in the Brighton area from those days so they are more than likely just down for a jolly up. I think (or would like to) that they are a bit too old for their old antics, but you never know!
Jay is a really nice fella & we used to talk about football, I think he has a soft spot for the Albion from my recollections. Well here's hoping!

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
Aberdeen CCS are the lads we should keep an eye on. The Ultras will be down for a weekend and will be welcome and should avoid West Street. CCS if you head down there you'll get what you're looking for.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I cant see much trouble between aberdeen and brighton during the day,however a saturday night in Brighton after a day on the booze in the summer sun i can see it being different. Always plenty of groups of brighton/out of town lads knocking around Brighton on a sat looking for trouble and its not the largest place....it will be a lively weekend

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Every Saturday night in Brighton is 'livley'!

Expect the argus to hear that one person throwing a punch has a scottich accent and all of a sudden its a 'Football Hooligans cause Mayhem in busy nightspot' story!

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Why? Seriously do you think a couple of hundred Scottish football fans is going to make Brighton any busier or rowdier than it normally is on a Saturday night in August. This is the kind of thing I hear out of the bouncers where I work. They always think the will be trouble and there should be more of them. It is a nonsense.

Incidently, what club night do you run and where?

I m hoping its nonsense too. Im just saying what ive been told. The last few saturdays in Brighton have been relatively trouble free.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Believe me, they are very very nasty people. I lived there for a year and a half in the 80s and their hatred of Rangers (in particular) and general suited thuggery is not nice. They are unaffectionally known as Sheep sh*gging b*stards. It suits them to the ground.
Hope we beat them 4-0.

TNBA

TTF

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A few porrige wogs in fila tracksuits vs. Our Village People posse.

Jog on.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
someone better let H BLOCK LEE know they are coming
attachment.php

Good Ol' Lee. :bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
looks like its gonna be pwoper nawteee

good job we will be in banana wharf with the intelligensia (sic) of southampton that night

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here