Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aberdeen Ultras

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Given we're playing them soon, you may be interested to know that the Aberdeen ultras are back. They were called the Red Ultras (article about them HERE) but are now known as the Red Army 12.

They are a great bunch, not hooligans and will hopefully add some colour and noise to the game at Withdean.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the catering concession at Withdean stocking up on IrnBru for this game ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
i have heard the casuals are coming too, in big numbers. i run a clubnight and we are getting in extra door staff

Talk about expecting trouble based on a chinese whisper. This is the same pervading attitude towards fans at Withdean that the stewards take e.g. "rumour is there's going to be trouble lads (and there never is) so treat everyone like shit......" :facepalm:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
aberdeen bringing loads of lads down so im told,couldbe a busy :drink:weekend

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
i have heard the casuals are coming too, in big numbers. i run a clubnight and we are getting in extra door staff

Why? Seriously do you think a couple of hundred Scottish football fans is going to make Brighton any busier or rowdier than it normally is on a Saturday night in August. This is the kind of thing I hear out of the bouncers where I work. They always think the will be trouble and there should be more of them. It is a nonsense.

Incidently, what club night do you run and where?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here