Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 1901 to Falmer- An affordable opportunity for many.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest, the whole article could have been much more honest and concise:

"Look at ME. I'VE had a tour of the new stadium. Have YOU? No, thought not. OH, and whilst I'm here, let me just point out that I'M quite RICH. Which is lovely."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be honest, the whole article could have been much more honest and concise:

"Look at ME. I'VE had a tour of the new stadium. Have YOU? No, thought not. OH, and whilst I'm here, let me just point out that I'M quite RICH. Which is lovely."

Don't forget ther HUGELY successful friends he has as well...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm off to replace our shower seal, far more enjoyable as I know any words here for Tim will more than likely go in one ear and out the other. Seems we have this conversation everytime.

Cheerio...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bought a bacon sarnie from the van inside the ground on my visit and talking to the guy who runs it, who was a Chelsea season ticket holder, it seems he pays nearly the equivalent of a Platinum ticket for a bog standard seat at Chelsea with no facilities as such. I know we are at present a million miles away from being Chelsea but the prices are held for 5 years, who knows where we'll be by then?. When you consider you get plum seats, parking, dining if you want it ( as an extra) and all home cup games included it is not as expensive as it may 1st appear or should I say it is not an unreasonable amount to be asked to pay.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I had a very quick read through and, notwithstanding the incomplete sentences, the excessive use of the vernacular and the factual errors which made it an excruciating read, I counted 35 typographical errors. I may find more if I read it through again, but I don't think I'll bother.
I've only read two of his blogs. The first one was shite, but I gave him another chance.

I'm actually astonished that anybody clicks on the links to his shit blogs these days, to be honest.

D

Deleted User X18H

I had a very quick read through and, notwithstanding the incomplete sentences, the excessive use of the vernacular and the factual errors which made it an excruciating read, I counted 35 typographical errors.

I may find more if I read it through again, but I don't think I'll bother.

But thanks for the read.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've only read two of his blogs. The first one was shite, but I gave him another chance.

I'm actually astonished that anybodyclicks on the links to his shit blogs these days, to be honest.

I presume that the only clicks he gets, are those from here, where he posts links to an article 'from the Argus'.

I'd imagine that an honest approach of 'Click here to read my latest blog' might get rather less response.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
When you consider you get plum seats, parking, dining if you want it ( as an extra) and all home cup games included it is not as expensive as it may 1st appear or should I say it is not an unreasonable amount to be asked to pay.

Of course parking is only included if you have multiple seats (is it 3 or 4?).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
without reading the article why the hell would you want to be in the prawn sandwich part of the ground ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here