Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Crazy Golf Open - REMF charity event

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I posted this on the Big Board a couple of weeks ago but I thought I'd post it here

Crazy Golf Competition in aid of the REMF. The details are:

When: Thursday 15th July 7pm start

Where: Splash Point Mini Golf, Worthing Seafront.

Format: £10 entry providing unlimited practice on the 15th and two rounds of Crazy Golf competition in the evening. All entry fees to go to the REMF

With 18 holes and groups of three, the competition can accomodate a maximum of 54 players.

If we start promptly at 7pm, this gives enough time for 2 frantic rounds of Crazy Golf action. It'll all be quite low-key with the emphasis on a bit of fun and hopefuly a few £££ for the REMF.

I'll bounce it on the Big Board again but if you fancy taking part, stick your name down on this thread or send me a pm

hole6.JPG

There's some handy golfers on NSC so this will be a great opportunity for them to show their putting prowess!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A great gesture. I will be there but being on the remf side board means this is dying a death. It needs to be on the main board as a sticky as no one is seeing it. Thats the problem with diverting off the main board it means it completely misses its target audience.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
306 viewing main board, 1 viewing remf forum. I rest my case.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a shame but thanks for the great gesture. Lets try again in 2011 which will be the 10th anniversary of the REMF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here