Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who is actually in charge of this? Particularly distributing funds?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Uncle Spielberg I believe.

Why ?

I'm going to a project in Malawi over the summer and was interested in whether I could get the REMF to buy the village football team a strip for me to take over with me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not in charge of distributing the money. It is the directors of the fund and the Eaton family who vet all applications. Please pm me with the details and I can put it forward for you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm going to a project in Malawi over the summer and was interested in whether I could get the REMF to buy the village football team a strip for me to take over with me.

In the first instance, send Gareth a PM, outlining your proposal, your involvement, any other charity's involvement, how you intend to use the funds and what it's for.

He will then need to talk to the REMF committee about approving it and releasing the funds.

But it sounds an interesting project.

Edit: Sorry, Gareth, didn't realise you were online - you normally pounce like a wildcat on these...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I am not in charge of distributing the money. It is the directors of the fund and the Eaton family who vet all applications. Please pm me with the details and I can put it forward for you.

Bah, sent the PM without checking the thread, could you please pass it along anyway. It's a bit general what I have sent you, if you need the specifics then PM me back.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just to let everyone know the REMF have donated £ 250 to the kids in Malawi for provide equipment and the money has been sent. I was hoping Hustpierpoint would do a post about it. Anyway the REMF has delivered. Well done to all concerned.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here