Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Somebody at the last game said that Tony Bloom is a relation of the Bloom of Washing machine fame in the 60s. Is this correct I cannot find anything on the internet about it one way or the other.

I want him to be related to Molly Bloom.

"...I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes. "

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
I want him to be related to Molly Bloom.

"...I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes. "

Can we have the next paragraph please.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Somebody at the last game said that Tony Bloom is a relation of the Bloom of Washing machine fame in the 60s. Is this correct I cannot find anything on the internet about it one way or the other.

My understanding is that Tony Bloom is actually contected to the Bloom garage business of the 60's rather than the washing machine business. That said someone told me that the owner of the washing machine business was also connected to the Albion but no connectionn to Tony.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harry Bloom was the owner of Hove Motors and I believe that he was Tony's grandfather but as I was told, and I did say I had never heard it before, was that John Bloom of washing machine fame was a relative of Harry Bloom his brother or something. That would make Tony a relative of John Bloom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here