Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you BOO Calderon at St Marys next season if he moves to Southampton?

Will you be booing Calderon when we play Saints next year?

• Yes, Vigorously.

Votes: 79 62.2%
  • Yes, but not whole heartedly.

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • No, I still love him

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
f***ing right I will. Bearded nob

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not as much as Hammond or perhaps Harding

Now we have three choices..........

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Like nothing on earth.

Had he chosen a BIGGER club in the Championship or even the Premiership I would wish him well BUT if he has just ditched us when we have shown him ADORATION and our manager has plucked him out of obscurity to go to such a NOTHING club as Southampton then the vitriol I will reserve especially for him would be UNIMAGINABLE

As chances are I'll be going to Saints a lot next season as i live there for Uni and it'll help with my course, i shall inform NSC of every game HE plays in, how shite he hopefully becomes once he is forced to leave the FLAIR CARD on the Gus Bus....and I'll boo him!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not really...it was good he came here, provided some real class at times, BUT as most things, its come to an end and we move on!

I just hope that Gus is still here at the beginning of the next season

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
its not even official yet f***ing hell ,yes he may of left us but just because hes linked with Southampton doesn't mean hes deffinately going to go .

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
No. He found a club willing to pay more. Thats how football works. Nothing new. No need to boo a player for wanting a bit more, playing at a level where each pound helps.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep but only because it will be Soton

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
This is an outrage of epic proportions. Poyet brings him to England, re vitalises his career and then he goes elsewhere. Where has the loyalty gone?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So, if you got offered a better job, with a better company with better chances of promotion would you turn it down?

No, booing from me. I am gutted but don't think the guy is a wanker by any means.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here