Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf last night

Non believer kill him!!!!!!!!

You complete arse sir. I went last night for the first time too. I found people to be friendly and welcoming. As said by those before it is about raising a bit of cash and honouring the memory of one of our own. Mant people give their time freely for this and you have the nerve to slag their efforts off, what a cock you are!

You probably stand back and think that Tony Bloom could do a better job if he listened to you?

Get some balls and learn some manners and stop hiding behind your forum name. Either join in and help or have the decency not to publicly criticize those that do.

I DID JOIN IN,I ARRIVED EARLY BOUGHT TICKETS,CLAPPED SMILED AND ENJOYED IT ON THE WHOLE,JUST THOUGHT IT COULD BE BETTER RUN,IF OTHER OPINIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEN HOW CAN IT IMPROVE? OK IT JUST ME IT WENT LIKE CLOCKWORK SUPER,ALL HAIL THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!:shootself

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Of course other opinions are allowed - after 9 years of REMF, there's been plenty of them expressed on NSC.

I'm sure your support and commitment would be more than welcomed next year by Gareth et al.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As organiser of the event, I take your comments on board Rev, and will consider them in due course.

For instance, next year when we do the raffle draw, we'll make sure we tear the tickets up properly and nicely, and draw them from the pit of your cavernous arsehole. Should raise a laugh.

:clap:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Suprised how hard fought,no soppy draw and then pens! Well played palace,found the organisation on the night very poor,bought raffle tickets but had to leave before the draw, if ever made,some tics had my details but not others,gave tics away on departure. i seem to arrive before most of the people who were running things,announcer poor,gullys girls should have been selling tickets instead of dance routine,you encouraged familys but not a nice atmosphere to hang around for raffle draw,suprised after 9 years that it was not run better on the night,understand these events are not easy but could have done better,my first and last.Hope you can get fresh input and build on work already done.CHEERS REV :clap:

How old are you? Seriously, it would help put your comments into context.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I DID JOIN IN,I ARRIVED EARLY BOUGHT TICKETS,CLAPPED SMILED AND ENJOYED IT ON THE WHOLE,JUST THOUGHT IT COULD BE BETTER RUN,IF OTHER OPINIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEN HOW CAN IT IMPROVE? OK IT JUST ME IT WENT LIKE CLOCKWORK SUPER,ALL HAIL THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!:shootself

Not kill him but perhaps ask him not to air his opinions on a public forum but perhaps via a PM to the organisers. And maybe do it in a constructive rather than critical manner. A bit of decorum might be in order.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
I went last night for the first time and took my palace mate with me, we both really enjoyed it and will definatley make the effort again next year.

Nice little venue Lewes But Falmer next year would be a coup.

Overal great day and well done to all involved.

On the footballing side We had pretty much the best of the first 60 minutes and missed a hat full of chances, once palace got their noses in front they looked the more likley to go on and win it.

Great goal from their baldy striker and highly amusing to see him subbed straight after, made his way to the dug out and sparked up :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am truely sorry if anyone did not enjoy it. You have to remember it is a small group of people putting everything today. We are not Band Aid.

The presentations were messed up and I hold my hand up to that. It is the first hitch we have had in 9 years. The raffle was delayed. Its always hard trying to cram so much after the game and trying and get everything done within 20 minutes which I guess is most people cut off waiting time. It was also so busy in the bar it was impossible to even move or locate people.

We will be getting together to iron out any hitches and improve so that REMF 10 goes like clockwork as it will be huge. All comments on how to improve the evening will be welcome. I /we did our best. Sorry if some people were dissapointed.

:down:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
As organiser of the event, I take your comments on board Rev, and will consider them in due course.

For instance, next year when we do the raffle draw, we'll make sure we tear the tickets up properly and nicely, and draw them from the pit of your cavernous arsehole. Should raise a laugh.

:clap:

Sorry Alan, I forgot to mention you by name in my post when thanking everyone invloved in organising last night, thankyou, it was a great night and we really enjoyed it. :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He made some valid comments. It did not run like clockwork last night, the first hitch we have had in 9 years. All in all it was a great night and most things went well but not all. I could have done better. The GG's selling tickets is a good idea but they were frozen after the routine so it would have been harsh snding them out again, 3 people were selling tickets but we can get the raffle done better and quicker. The presentations should have been done better and I made an error. I am beating myself up as it is the first time I have thought " good but could be better ".

Alan Wares was a star and we had a merry band of helpers but in reality it is half a dozen people on the night trying to do everything.

We need more helpers next year and all comments are appreciated even critical ones.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Maybe do the raffle at half time so people who cannot hang around afterwards can see it?

Just a thought like.

All in all, a pleasure to be involed in and Gareth, I will say it again, you are a STAR.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The raffle is always a rush job and people don't like hanging around so it has to be better and quicker next year. People said numbers were low but infact it was the biggest crowd since REMF 1, around 400 plus 50 teams/helpers means 450 in a very small space which makes moving around, locating and organising hard but there is room for improvment. I hope people will see the bigger picture in that we raised £ 10000 this year for the fund which i will post shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here