Living In a Box
Not good, we lost 2-0

:(:(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The 'result' that MATTERS is the £10,000-odd raised.

Well done to everyone. :clap:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Left shortly before the end but had an enjoyable evening, topped off by Tays penalty which crashed against the bar, he tells me though that he was facing a top international goalkeeper though from my position in the disabled bay,the said international keeper looked remarkably like a Lady in jeans and a sweatshirt :lolol::lolol: serves you right Mr T

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've nothing against the Palace boys winning it, for a change! Nothing to do with the sorry state of their club, but because they turn up every year for the good of the cause and deserve to get a result in the game. :)

Well done to all those involved.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Left shortly before the end but had an enjoyable evening, topped off by Tays penalty which crashed against the bar, he tells me though that he was facing a top international goalkeeper though from my position in the disabled bay,the said international keeper looked remarkably like a Lady in jeans and a sweatshirt :lolol::lolol: serves you right Mr T

Yes a very enjoyable half-time impromtu penalty competition with the law in goal :lolol::lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It was psychological warfare, and I won :p

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Edna you were amazing, the way you let the kids score then saved the mens shots, queen of the ball breakers you are :clap:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I have grazed knees and elbows for the first time in three years (fnarr fnarr) but I raised several pounds in doing so :lolol:

And my mind control techniques MADE the Palace fan miss.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Yep, right that the result was the money raised was the most important thing. 1st time I have been tonight, really enjoyed it, sure we'll get our trophy back next year. Thought our centre back (with the headband) and the striker (with the blonde hair) played particularly well. Well done tho, great amount raised!!! Anyone know what the winning raffle numbers were?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would like to thank everyone for turning out.

Gutted we lost as we had the chances to win but we have won the last 6 years.

Thanks again all

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here