Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

££ Win Yourself FIFTY QUID - Guess The Time Of The First REMF Goal on Friday Night ££

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just a bit of fun for Friday night which will hopefully raise some more money for REMF.

£2 to enter and choose the minute you think the first goal will be scored in, and the team that will score it.

Pay your £2 and make your choice on here - you will need to put the minute/team you choose).

:goal: CLICK HERE TO GUESS THE TIME OF THE FIRST REMF 9 GOAL

The official timekeeper will record the time of the first goal and his decision is final.

An entry is not valid until the £2 has been posted on the Just Giving site with the team/minute chosen.

In the event of no goals being scored there will be no winner (unless someone chooses no goalscorer).

If no one chooses the winning minute/team, the closest entry will win.

[yt]5nJTDZvO4_E&eurl[/yt][yt]9XFspdbS2tI&eurl[/yt]
[yt]N9xgjWR7tMI&eurl[/yt][yt]LEDSw9tTysU&eurl[/yt]

D

Deleted User X18H

That Ali Jenkins goal was superb. I will stretch my charity budget even further and sponsor him I think.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have gone for an early Brighton goal.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ive been mass debating over his free kick for 12 months now :love:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If the stripes score four again this year, what the hell are the chance of the cameraman managing to capture all of them again this year?

Pressure or what!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who was the young guy running around doing the mobile shots last year? I think he was the one that got the behind the goal shots.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He looked about 16 and short. Covered a lot of ground. He wasn't on the gantry. If it was you, I imagined you as a lot older. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here