Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 9 breaks £ 5000 pre match barrier.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
REMF 9 has broken through the £ 5000 pre match raised money barrier today.

This makes REMF 9 well on course to be the most successful event since REMF 1 in 2001 before a ball is even kicked. I am hopeful we can still break through the £ 10000 barrier after the match has been played.

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful support.

:clap2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well done US, and indeed everyone involved with the fundraising and REMF in general. Brilliant work, and I am looking forward to another REMF game next week.

Keep up the good work!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am just the spokeman so other people deserve all the credit a certain Mr Mendoza and a certain Mr Wares for their superb efforts in getting this show on the road. Many people have done this. Thats whats so great its a collective effort.

Lets hope we have a clear night and loads of people turn up for the event of the YEAR next Friday.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think so I'm not sure.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We got through the £5000 barrier with another helping hand from a certain Scott McGleish with a second marvellous donation being pledged

Thanks to Ian Green at the club shop how gave me 4 shirts for auction which raised £10 short of £500

Thanks to Gullys Girls for agreeing to dance to Glad all over raising over £300

Thanks to the Merry Prankster who donated the Calderon shirt which raised over £300 as well as throwing in over £100 in sponsorship

Biggest thanks of all to Natterjack and Martin Perry for arranging the stadium tour which has raised over £700 so far

thanks to everyone who have contributed in anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here