Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

••• REMF Raffle for the Falmer Stadium Tour - Friday 4 June ••• Post 23 - the WINNERS

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Raffle Details
Entry to the raffle will end on Thursday 29th April at Midday and the draw will be made during the presentation after the REMF match, approximately 10pm on Friday 30th April 2010.

All money raised will go to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Prize Details

There are 4 PAIRS of tickets to be won for the stadium tour on Friday 4th June 2010.

The tour will begin at 10am in the visitors centre where you will get a DVD presentation about the stadium and all it has to offer. From there you will be given a health and safety talk and kitted out in your hi-vis vest and hard hat.

Martin Perry will conduct a tour of the stadium taking your questions as you walk around the brilliant site. You can also meet Natterjack and Jack Straw who will also be going round. So bring your cameras and a friend and get a great feel for our new home.

How To Enter

A minimum donation of £5 is required and for every multiple of £5 you donate you will get a "virtual" raffle ticket

i.e. £5 = 1 ticket, £10 = 2 tickets, £25 = 5 tickets, £50 = 10 tickets

Be sure to leave contact details either in the comments box or email falmer_raffle@hotmail.com

Details required : name//NSC User name and phone number/email address

Do not add the gift aid claim, as this is a raffle. Click on "I am a UK Tax Payer" and then uncheck the "I’m not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation" - This will reset the gift aid amount to £0, which is what it should be

Chance of a Life Time

You will get to see the dramatic difference to the stadium as stands now. All the steel will be erected, the West Stand arch will be in place and the stadium "showpiece" West Stand will have its floors cast - it will really start to develop into something resembling a finished product - You could be the first fans inside The West Stand!!!

Thank You

It is with my greatest thanks to Norman (Natterjack) and the team at Buckingham, and Martin Perry who is taking time out from his very busy schedule to narrate this tour, who have made this prize possible, I think it is the most exciting prize there is going. I really cannot thank them enough!!!

If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win it...

0,,10433~7311434,00.jpg

Remember bids can also be made for various match day shirts here:
*** The 2010 REMF Auction and Raffle - LOADS OF BRILLIANT PRIZES *** - North Stand Chat

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
For anyone with Brighton website they may want to bung this on...

ALBION fans are being given the chance to win a guided tour of the new Falmer stadium as part of a charity raffle.
The REMF was set up in the wake of the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers, which tragically claimed the life of popular Brighton fan Robert Eaton.
Since then it has raised more than £70,000 for a host of football projects, including funding a club in Mr Eaton's adopted home of New York and sending kit to Aids orphans in Africa.
And it is the current Argus' Sussex Charity of the Year after being nominateda previous four times for the title.
Each year a team of Brighton fans takes on supporters from rivals Crystal Palace at Lewes FC's Dripping Pan ground. And this year's event takes place there on Friday, April 30 from 7.30pm.
But as part of the fundraising effort, the charity has arranged four pairs of tickets to a guided tour of the stadium site. To be in with a chance of winning, supporters have to donate a minimum of £5 to the charity online at Brighton REMF Boys is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund - JustGiving
. Fans will also receive additional entries for every subsequent £5 donated - so £10 gets you two tickets.
The tour will take place on Friday, June 4, and will be led Seagulls' chief executive Martin Perry.
A spokesman for the charity said: "We can all see from the road how brilliant the new ground looks, but this is a once in a lifetime chance to get behind the scenes."

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Done:thumbsup:

Also a MASSIVE thanks to the mystery man who just purchased 30 tickets :clap:

Twas me. No problem. a) I want to go on the tour and b) I decided at the start of the year to give a certain amount of money to charity and have selected the REMF as the cause I was happy to give it to. Hence the money for the NSC moderator and this.

Just one quick question, for whoever wins, are under 16's allowed on the tour?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Twas me. No problem. a) I want to go on the tour and b) I decided at the start of the year to give a certain amount of money to charity and have selected the REMF as the cause I was happy to give it to. Hence the money for the NSC moderator and this.

Just one quick question, for whoever wins, are under 16's allowed on the tour?

top work, you have 30 of the 119 tickets printed off and ready to be drawn so far

I will check about the under 16's, that didnt really occur to me about juniors. I will get back to you as soon as I know

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
There's a nice article on page 21 of today's Argus. Although it says 4 tickets instead of 4 pairs of tickets

An update to the sales so far with a week to go.

£705 raised
141 tickets sold
32 different entrants

Most tickets bought
30 Giraffe
10 Conkers
10 Rambo
8 El Presidente

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 603

£125 short of the £1000 mark, come on people, last entries on Thursday at midday

the person that buys the ticket that gets it over the £1000 will get double the tickets they paid for :smile:

Sorry to be a wet blanket again but as a registered charity, you should be whiter than white and all lottery style events need to have a consistent pricing structure and this violates that. In the same way that 50p a strip or 3 for a pound style raffles were outlawed a while back. And you should really contact the Just Giving people about refunding the tax relief that several people have added.

Small Lotteries

A small lottery includes a sweepstake or draw by societies for raising money for one of the following purposes, otherwise than for private gain, by selling pre-printed tickets to the public before the date of the draw:

a. Charitable purposes
b. Participation in or support of athletic sports or games or cultural activities
c. Purposes which are not described in a or b above but are purposes neither for private gain nor of any commercial undertaking

The whole proceeds of a society's lottery, after the deduction of amounts for expenses and prizes, must be applied to the purposes of the society.

Where a small lottery (raffle) is conducted at a private event and the tickets are sold at that event, the draw takes place at that event and the prizes are distributed at that event then there is no need for the lottery to be registered.

Please contact the Licensing Unit if you require a application form by completing an online licensing enquiry form on our home page, contacting the service on 01268 882516 or by emailing the services at licensingunit@castlepoint.gov.uk.
How much can i charge per ticket or chance?

The price of every ticket distributed or sold must be the same and must be stated on the ticket.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thanks for your help, I will not double the persons number of tickets bought then. I may just buy them a curly wurly instead

As for gift aid, I will try my best to contact them, I did put it on the page not to add it in red text, but it has slipped through the net to some people

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Target: £1,000.00
Raised so far: £1,130.00

Surged through the target recently, but so far only approx 50 individual applications for the this rare opportunity for a stadium tour.

Tell your friends!

You don't need to be Season Ticket Holder, nor Blue/White member, nor even a fan, just someone interested in a privileged tour of an amazing stadium in the making.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£1,260 raised. Well done everyone:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here