Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

••• REMF Raffle for the Falmer Stadium Tour - Friday 4 June ••• Post 23 - the WINNERS

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Arse - I was going to buy tickets with NSC's donation, probably close to £400 all in.

Although a nice idea, it's not going to raise any more money for the charity by doing so.

The £400 is better off going via the team page so you can claim another £80-£100 with gift aid IMO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was genuinely delighted that KIERAN won and so were a lot of people. 40 tickets deserved you to win mate

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Never mind. We can do that for you if you like. :lolol:

Congrats.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done Giraffe - thanks for donating and again well done Brett

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Having been fortunate enough to have had a tour of the inside of our stadium just recently, I would like to offer my place to someone else who hasn't had this privelidge.
I've spoken to Brett, and I believe this place has now been given to another deserved person.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thanks to everyone that purchased tickets. 252 were bought in total by 66 different people, raising £1,260.

El Presidente and Giraffe both bought at least 30 tickets, so they are deserved winners.

I have still not heard back from Ian, but have emailed him to let him know he has won 2 spaces for the tour.

Once again thanks to Natterjack for helping getting this sorted and Martin Perry for giving up his limited amount of time in a busy schedule to narrate the tour.

See the winners there on Friday 4th June!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here