Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you planning to go to REMF 9 on 30/4 ?.

Are you planning to go to REMF 9 on 30/4 ?.

• Yes

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 46.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is the business end of the preparations for the REMF 9 game. We have 10days to go. Time to put this momentus event in your diary. No excuses now.

The game is at Lewes FC on Friday 30/4 , 7.45 pm kick off. There is a bar, catering and most importabtly a ROOF. Granny Weatherwax will be your host and pa for the night with his light and witty raport and a host of 70's melodic rock anthems.

Gully's girls will be strutting their stuff and Gully will be there for photo opportunities with the little ones and Dads. There will be a presentation with Peter Ward on the pitch for the £ 500 riased from book sales/raffle. Wardy will be there and will be happy to sign autographs and pose for photos. There will be copies of his book for sale at £ 10 and his personally signed t shirts at £ 15 and photo montages for £ 10 or £ 20 for the 2.

Ex Albion 70's winger, Ricky Marlowe is making the 900 miles round trip from Edinburgh for the 9th game in a row.

Simon Rodger ( ex bhafc and cpfc player ) will be playing for the Palace supporters.

There will be presentations and there is a raffle on the night with some very good prizes.

BHAFC supporters have won the last 5 games in a row all on penalties. CPFC are determined to take the trophy back to Croydon this time.

All proceeds will go to the REMF.

£ 5 entrance at the gate. Under 16's if with an adult free.

This should be a wonderful night of football, beer and great fun. Please come along and bring all your friends as your involvement really does make a difference.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I will be there as usual!...

Uncle S, I have £40 I need to give to the REMF for that Grand National sweepstake I did... Is it best to just pop it in a bucket on the night dear boy?...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Never been to a REMF match before, but have managed to clear my diary for the 30th, so am hoping to get to Lewis!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can you give it to Kay please as you go in at the gate and tell her what it is. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good point Bozza. Trigger can you donate £ 40 plus gift aid to the players team page via a card ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on know it makes sense.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Will Mr and Mrs Eaton be there again this year?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mr Eaton will. Mrs Eaton is unwell.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
this is one of my 'must do' events of the year. i will be in attendance.

bry...you goin?
would be a pleasure to buy you a beer :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here