Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo championship shirt 2002 REMF raffle

Will you buy a "ticket" if I set up a JustGiving page for the Virgo shirt?

• Yes, set it up and I will buy a ticket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, set it up, I will buy a ticket on the night but I am sure others will want to buy one online

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, don't bother, just hawk it around the Dripping Pan on the night.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
OK, so I am going to be raffling an Adam Virgo match shirt, red and black stripes, from 2002 for REMF. I had planned to hawk it around the Withdean hospitality next weekend, but I have been advised there is another charity collection going on there then, so I can't do it, and I guess that means I can't do it at all at Withdean.

football_shirt_16409_1_276x400x0.jpg

Now, I will be at the REMF game selling tickets for it, but if you aren't going to be able to make it to that game, what do you reckon, should I set up a "Just Giving" page to allow you all to enter? The draw will be on the night.

Tickets are £5 a go.

If enough are interested I will set it up.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, my mistake, tickets are £5 a go.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
if you were to do a just giving raffle page i would donate on that if not will happily pay on the night.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There are so many different auctions / raffles on the go, that I think you'd make more putting it on e-bay.

Personally, like.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I had hoped that a session in the hospitality hut next Saturday and a trip round the Dripping Pan would net a tidy sum, but as I can't do it at Withdean I am looking for a way to maximise the takings for this amazing shirt Fully signed by the Championship winning side of 2002. eBay will only get £30-£50 IMO, I reckon it is worth a lot more than that.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here