Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's see how much we can raise for the REMF

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
By clubbing together to STOP having that shit scum song played at Withdean.

Surely if we can get more than has been promised TO play it this travesty can be avoided.

I'll start with a tenner :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Let them win it. It'll be the only thing they do win in Brighton from now on.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Guys I think this is not on. It is all over the CPFC fans forum and would cause bad feeling. Sorry to be a party pooper.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway what are you thinking about. GAO will create far more interest to the REMF and the auction.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Guys I think this is not on. It is all over the CPFC fans forum and would cause bad feeling. Sorry to be a party pooper.

Bad feelings with Palace fans ah diddums.
The lack of interest proves to me that nobody is bothered about Palace.
Its a very sad day :down:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i quite like glad all over

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
I am really thinking about giving my ticket away in protest, this is not a joke. The joke is playing that piece of shit at our ground. REMF is a worthy charity, but this far and well beyond the joke.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I am really thinking about giving my ticket away in protest, this is not a joke. The joke is playing that piece of shit at our ground. REMF is a worthy charity, but this far and well beyond the joke.

WAHEYYYY!!!!!!
At least one person on this board feels the same as me :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chill out guys its a bit of fun.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm amazed anyone is that bothered by three minutes of music to be honest. I guess i'm not that bothered about Palace though so probably makes a bit of a difference.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Guys aren't we being a bit precious ?. Anyway Brett is arranging this and will do as he see's fit but as the poll/auction is now closed it seems we will lose a lot of face now by changing it. I can't personally understand how anyone could be upset but if people are fair enough.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I sent a text to my Palace supporting cousin and he said in the same circumstances that they would never have Sussex by the Sea playing at Selhurst!

Sussex by the Sea is definitively ours though. Other clubs know this, Glad All Over is a mediocre 60s hit that many clubs play when they score.

We sing SBTS all the time, it truly is part of who we are. If Palace sang GAO they would look stupid, so it is not the same in any way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here