Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF website - all new and gone LIVE

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I've done a new REMF website.

http://www.remf.org.uk

This is the first version and next I plan to add a News page which will include details of the many and various fund raising that's occurring. But right now, it is a website that works and gives REMF a long-lost presence on the interwebby.

Thank you and goodnight.
Roz

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Many thanks. I think I love you.

I shall also add an Archive page which includes links some of the very early stuff and includes the visits to New York and Los Peladitos.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done Roz. Top work.

That's quality Roz. I did notice that underneath the main picture that it says the supporters match is on the 24th April and on the poster to the left it says the 30th! just thought you may not have noticed.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Roz, that is absolutely brilliant. A great place to refer those people who ask about what REMF is all about. Well done

( not so sure about the picture of the fat bloke teeing off in last year's golf though? :down: )

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Thanks for pointing out the date! Now amended. To answer your question, Cadiz, there will be a picture of Robert in the Archive section which will show some of the initial press coverage.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
roz,

Something occurred to me recently, in light of work I have done working with another charity, and that is that people may wish to make provision for REMF in their wills.

I know this may sound a little morbid, but it is certainly something I have been considering, what better way to ensure that when we are gone there is some benefit left to those who remain. I am sure that many might find it appropriate that a small sum go towards enabling those whose circumstances may be less fortunate than our own (granted that we are already dead at this stage) to have opportunities to play the game we all love.

Might it be possible to include a section giving advice on making bequests?

Lush

Mods' Pet
roz,

Something occurred to me recently, in light of work I have done working with another charity, and that is that people may wish to make provision for REMF in their wills.

I know this may sound a little morbid, but it is certainly something I have been considering, what better way to ensure that when we are gone there is some benefit left to those who remain. I am sure that many might find it appropriate that a small sum go towards enabling those whose circumstances may be less fortunate than our own (granted that we are already dead at this stage) to have opportunities to play the game we all love.

Might it be possible to include a section giving advice on making bequests?

Do you want to write this Gully? Because I can probably do it if you can't. I work for an agency that also sets up tribute fund giving platforms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here