Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** The GREATEST REMF Raffle EVER - Your Very Own Tour Of Falmer Stadium **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Raffle Details
Entry to the raffle will end on Thursday 29th April at Midday and the draw will be made during the presentation after the REMF match, approximately 10pm on Friday 30th April 2010.

*** CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE FALMER STADIUM TOUR RAFFLE ***

All money raised will go to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Prize Details
The prize for the winners will be a two-hour long, hard hat tour of The Community Stadium Site at Falmer for TWO people.

(at present there are 2 PAIRS up for grabs (4 people in total), but this may increase with a bit of luck)

A minimum donation of £5 is required and for every multiple of £5 you donate you will get a "virtual" raffle ticket

i.e. £5 = 1 ticket, £10 = 2 tickets, £25 = 5 tickets, £50 = 10 tickets

Be sure to leave contact details either in the comments box or email falmer_raffle@hotmail.com

Details required : name//NSC User name and phone number/email address

Do not add the gift aid claim, as this is a raffle. Click on "I am a UK Tax Payer" and then uncheck the "I’m not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation" - This will reset the gift aid amount to £0, which is what it should be

Chance Of A Life Time
The tour will take place in late May/Early June (date to be confirmed), so you will get to meet some of the builders who are making our dreams come true.

You will also get to see the dramatic difference to the stadium as stands now. All the steel will be erected, the 2nd arch will be in place and the stadium "showpiece" West Stand will have its floors cast - it will really start to develop into something resembling a finished product - You could be the first fans inside The West Stand!!!

Rumour is Martin Perry may also come along to help assist the tour.

It is with my greatest thanks to Norman (Natterjack) and the team at Buckingham, who made this prize possible, I think it is the most exciting prize there is going. I really cannot thank them enough!!!

If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win it...

Falmer_stadium_inside.jpg

Remember bids can also be made for various match day shirts here:
*** The 2010 REMF Auction and Raffle - LOADS OF BRILLIANT PRIZES *** - North Stand Chat
Or for The Gullys Girl Dance here:
* FAO: Anyone That Wants GULLYS GIRLS To Dance Especially For Them - REMF Auction * - North Stand Chat

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can't help thinking that some of your QUALITY prizes should be up on ebay with a link from this site.

Seriously, some of these prizes are so good that they deserve a wider audience IMO.

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
I may be being a bit simple here but is it £5 donation + £5 for each ticket (so minimum is £10 for 1 ticket, £15 for 2, £20 for 3 etc)?

Basically if I make a £5 donation do I get a ticket?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
£5 gets you one ticket. Every mutliple of £5 donated there after gets you another ticket.

I am also thinking of giving one free entry to the raffle for the people that have donated a prize for any of the REMF raffles or auctions this year. If they have already bought a raffle ticket for this, they will simply get another one ticket entered into the draw. The list is about 8 people long.

Is this fair? or should I scrap that?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
£325 raised so far, many thanks to all who have put in so far, 65 tickets sold so far, of which one person has 10 of them.

Even Natterjack got into the spirit of things and put in £10, Jack Straw is in there with £10 too

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think we need to be fair and open the raffle up to people who have sponsored any REMF pages.

For example, plenty of people pledged money to the players' page before the raffle was opened up. Had they known, they would have just done it on the raffle page.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It could open a can of worns though Richie as around £ 1500 had been donated on the justgiving sites for the team and thats around 300 tickets in total. The people who have donated specifically through the Falmer link may be aggreived if someone wins who did not even donate through the Falmer raffle link.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Perhaps, but I know a couple of people who are a bit miffed they donated before that prize had been announced.

Didn't one NSC poster donate about £150? I would have thought he probably deserves a few tickets...

I just think stuff like this probably needs to be thought about properly before announcing the competition.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I havent donated yet...can I have a ticket ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Perhaps, but I know a couple of people who are a bit miffed they donated before that prize had been announced.

Didn't one NSC poster donate about £150? I would have thought he probably deserves a few tickets...

I just think stuff like this probably needs to be thought about properly before announcing the competition.

Its up to Brett. I don't think the people who donated expected to be in a raffle for the Falmer visit and so as such is it a problem ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Binfest alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Paying the bills