Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The GREATEST REMF Auction Ever - Your Very Own Hard Hat Tour of Falmer Stadium**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just when you thought you heard the last of the brilliant prizes up for auction through REMF, this has come along to blow everything out of the water

This auction will run from now and until the presentation after the REMF match, approximately 10pm on Friday 30th April 2010

(the auction will be run online, and on the REMF night to see if anyone there will top the online bids)

The prize for the TWO highest bidders will be a two-hour long, hard hat tour of The Community Stadium Site at Falmer

The tour will take place in late May/Early June (date to be confirmed), so you will get to meet some of the builders who are making our dreams come true. You will also get to see the dramatic difference to the stadium as stands is now. All the steel will be erected, the 2nd arch will be in place and the stadium "showpiece" West Stand will have its floors cast - it will really start to develop into something resembling a finished product - You could be the first fans inside The West Stand!!!

Rumour is Martin Perry may also come along to help assist the tour.

It is with my greatest thanks to Natterjack and the team at Buckingham, who made this prize possible, I think it is the most exciting prize there is going. I really cannot thank them enough!!!

Bids can be made on here, or via a PM to myself

So place you bids, it could be you…..

Falmer_stadium_inside.jpg

Remember bids can also be made for various match day shirts here:
*** The 2010 REMF Auction and Raffle - LOADS OF BRILLIANT PRIZES *** - North Stand Chat
Or for The Gullys Girl Dance here:
* FAO: Anyone That Wants GULLYS GIRLS To Dance Especially For Them - REMF Auction * - North Stand Chat

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
can i just confirm how many people we are aloud to bring along? is it just meant to be for ME if win it, or do we have plus ones?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wicked prize Brettles! Good work on that and big thanks to Natterjack.

I'll got to £100.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wicked prize, big thanks to NJ and also Buckingham.

How about we all chip in and let JS go? He deserves it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Exactly what I was thinking. Would be a fitting reward for the guy.

£20 for Jack Straw to go on the tour from me (providing he brings his camera ;-0)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brett - Natter's - this is amazing - brilliant stuff.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:clap2: unique prize. Alas 200 quid is too much for me BUT well done on getting a top drawer prize!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett has been an absolute star for REMF 9.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Would be good if these auctions could get a mention on the PA or in the programme on match day as well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here