Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The GREATEST REMF Auction Ever - Your Very Own Hard Hat Tour of Falmer Stadium**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Evening all,

I have had a good think about this and a raffle/lottery seems the best place as it keeps lots of people interested.

HAving just heard from Natterjack, it looks like at the moment 4 people can go on tour, but we will see if we can increase this.

I like the idea of pairs, so is it a good idea to raffle off 2 pairs of tickets? (if more people are allowed on tour, we can raffle off more pairs)

This would we require:
- £10 minimum entry, but every multiple of £5 will give you a ticket

- tickets can be purchased by donating to a specially made just giving page (which I will make when I get from dinner tonight)

- Bozza and Chappers agree to it (as they have put the two highest bids on the auction and in theory would be giving up a guaranteed chance of going on tour)

- the draw will be made in the presentation part of the REMF evening (30/4/10)
(I will print off all the names and appropriate number of tickets and put them into a hat)

- myself and jack straw get one of the pairs - JOKE

Thanks again to Natterjack, who without him , none of this would be possible

what do people think?

Brett

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm certainly in full agreement as I think the potential to raise funds is far greater this way, especially if we spread the word far and wide (at the very least BrightonFans.com, the official site messageboard (if there is still one) and the old mailing list).

I'm happy to collect money via Paypal if it helps.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
all sounds good.

i know it's for charity, but i guess £10 for a raffle ticket could be considered quite steep. £5 might be a bit more reasonable.

However, that's just my opinion really, so I can't speak for anyone else! I guess the amount of money raised is more important than the amount of entrants.

Either way, you're onto a winner :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I meant to say £5 a ticket but you have to buy £10 worth minimum
I just didn't explain it too well

I don't see the point in there being a £10 minimum to be honest, and could well put people off who just want the one raffle ticket.

That's just my take on it!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Raffle Details
Entry to the raffle will end on Thursday 29th April at Midday and the draw will be made during the presentation after the REMF match, approximately 10pm on Friday 30th April 2010.

*** CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE FALMER STADIUM TOUR RAFFLE ***

All money raised will go to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Prize Details
The prize for the winners will be a two-hour long, hard hat tour of The Community Stadium Site at Falmer for TWO people.

(at present there are 2 PAIRS up for grabs (4 people in total), but this may increase with a bit of luck)

A minimum donation of £5 is required and for every multiple of £5 you donate you will get a "virtual" raffle ticket

i.e. £5 = 1 ticket, £10 = 2 tickets, £25 = 5 tickets, £50 = 10 tickets

Be sure to leave contact details either in the comments box or email falmer_raffle@hotmail.com

Details required : name//NSC User name and phone number/email address

Chance Of A Life Time
The tour will take place in late May/Early June (date to be confirmed), so you will get to meet some of the builders who are making our dreams come true.

You will also get to see the dramatic difference to the stadium as stands now. All the steel will be erected, the 2nd arch will be in place and the stadium "showpiece" West Stand will have its floors cast - it will really start to develop into something resembling a finished product - You could be the first fans inside The West Stand!!!

Rumour is Martin Perry may also come along to help assist the tour.

It is with my greatest thanks to Norman (Natterjack) and the team at Buckingham, who made this prize possible, I think it is the most exciting prize there is going. I really cannot thank them enough!!!

If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win it...

Falmer_stadium_inside.jpg

Remember bids can also be made for various match day shirts here:
*** The 2010 REMF Auction and Raffle - LOADS OF BRILLIANT PRIZES *** - North Stand Chat
Or for The Gullys Girl Dance here:
* FAO: Anyone That Wants GULLYS GIRLS To Dance Especially For Them - REMF Auction * - North Stand Chat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brett - leaving this open for now so you can click quote on your post to copy and paste the content to a new thread. I'll close this when you've made that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here