Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which posters should play in the NEXT REMF game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I think it should be the people the manager decides apon using whatever criteria is decided by the organising comitee prior to the game.

You HAVE to play, purley because of your IMMENSE free-kick last year!

1066gull

It is 100% serious.

I dunno what to think about you, but I feel very upset that you are always trying to hurt me mentally. I am someone who embraces all kinds of sexuality, and to be constantly brought down by someone who is gay, people I thought embrace everyone is very hurtful based on a few incidents I am guilty of four years ago. I was SEVENTEEN on here when 85% of my post count was accumulated and you cant just give someone another chance after four years?

Four years later and you are still RIDICULING ME. And I am sick to the core with it. I have never been homophobic or racist in my life. Have I ever come at anyone with a weapon? Have I ever come at anyone with abuse? What is this phobic abuse all the time directed at me for.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I dunno what to think about you, but I feel very upset that you are always trying to hurt me mentally. I am someone who embraces all kinds of sexuality, and to be constantly brought down by someone who is gay, people I thought embrace everyone is very hurtful based on a few incidents I am guilty of four years ago. I was SEVENTEEN on here when 85% of my post count was accumulated and you cant just give someone another chance after four years?

Four years later and you are still RIDICULING ME. And I am sick to the core with it. I have never been homophobic or racist in my life. Have I ever come at anyone with a weapon? Have I ever come at anyone with abuse? What is this phobic abuse all the time directed at me for.

I don't feel any need to 'embrace' everyone just because I'm gay.

I respect people who know what they are (be that gay, straight, bi or whatever the heck else) and are comfortable with that, but with you it just always feels like you're taking the piss with all the comments you make about being gay, and that annoys the hell out of me.

If you're conflicted about your true sexuality then that's entirely understandable, but take my advice and work it out away from here, away from all of this and stop making stupid remarks which you clearly seem to believe are funny.

As for saying you've never been homophobic, that is simply a lie. You may not consider yourself to be now, but you have been in the past.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
All joking aside, it would be good to have a veterans match some time so that those of us who are, er, not in the first flush of youth could join in the fun.

And yes, I think a women's REMF fixture should also be considered.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Re Falmer it is a possibility I am working on and has been discussed. If I jumped the gun I apologise. All I can say is I will continue to work as hard as I can to try and make it a reality and it would need to be aired at some stage to guage feeling. I may have been premature so lets wait and see. As I said wherever REMF 10 is held it would be a special and wonderful event.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think a warm up game before REMF 10 with some REMF/NSC " faces " would be fantastic. I would play but suggest it is 10 minutes each way tops. :lolol: The question is are you up for it Ed ?.

I think a warm up game before REMF 10 with some REMF/NSC " faces " would be fantastic. I would play but suggest it is 10 minutes each way tops. :lolol: The question is are you up for it Ed ?.

After my SUPERB performance in the annual Running of the Pantomime Animals at The Lewes Arms yesterday ("like Pamplona, but dangerous"), I feel confident that I know my capabilities.

No, Gareth.

:)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I can last 2 minutes........................................................... well thats nice......................................my wife has just called me a liar!!!! :cry:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Given the way previous REMF v NSC games have gone i'd suggest it's a bit pointless. I captained an NSC side that got beat 10-1 last year (and even from that our keeper managed to get selected for the REMF squad as it could have been 15 at least!)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
can frutos and aids just get a room or use PMS to have their lovers tift not on a remf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here