Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Contribute to REMF via NSC *** £263.19 raised ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With NSC's finances in pretty good shape we've decided to forego a month's income and donate everything earned in April to the REMF.

Typically NSC earns money from two sources...

1. The Google ads at the top right of every NSC page. Every time you see something that interests you and clicks through, NSC will earn a few pennies. Over a typical month, this can raise c£100. (Note: please do not just randomly click on all ads as this could cause Google to disqualify NSC from the scheme, and this money is vital to keep NSC running.)

2. Buy stuff from Amazon using our link. Every time you do this, NSC earns around 6% of the purchase price (although this is capped at £7 per item). On a non-Christmas month, this can amount to £50 - £100.

With your help, hopefully we can raise at least £200 for this excellent cause.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1st April

Google - £4.44
Amazon - £0.81

(note Amazon income typically trails orders by a day or two since Amazon only record the income when an item has been despatched)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Running Totals at 4th April

Google - £14.47
Amazon - £6.79 (I'm not sure why this has gone down since yesterday!)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good stuff Darren :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Interesting this, I have had so much hassle with Ebay and their non existant safety procedures that I have taken to buying on Amazon through here. Rarely does it cost more and quite often it's cheaper. Factor in that if you have to return something they will not only do this no questions asked but they will also send you the postage.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Hi - nice one to all involved, how can i make a direct cash contribtion.
cheers,

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bozza, unknown to me Mrs Motogull has been buying from Amazon. Have added NCS's link as a favourite to stop her failing to get money here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here