Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almost certainly the last one, but featuring the Moan in and that Cyclist ...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Almost certainly the last one

So, today gets off to a good start.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I saw a load of these
typewriter.jpg

and these
bananas1.jpg

being delivered to the Drove earlier this week. It all makes sense now

D

Deleted User X18H

That's an interrogative statement, and therefore requires an eroteme.

I can tell when you're not alone.......anyway as well as an investigative question eroteme is also an American hemorrhoid cream, my old M.D used to swear by it. 'Who's hidden my basatard Eroteme' he'd cry,both interrogative and a little rhetorical.

In answer to your question, and as the author, my considered opinion is, yes they are in the correct order, as to how I envisage the commentary of the piece.

Remember it's 30 maximum per person at Ravens tomorrow.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can tell when you're not alone.......anyway as well as an investigative question eroteme is also an American hemorrhoid cream, my old M.D used to swear by it. 'Who's hidden my basatard Eroteme' he'd cry,both interrogative and a little rhetorical.

In answer to your question, and as the author, my considered opinion is, yes they are in the correct order, as to how I envisage the commentary of the piece.

Remember it's 30 maximum per person at Ravens tomorrow.

Seeing as it is part of my job (I've got one of them - unlike you, who is evidently fundamentally unemployable, and merely waste your time brutally attacking cyclists without a second thought) to use English correctly, you are in no position to comment on my understanding of it - and certainly not in a position to comment on my partner's use and understanding of it.

You've been told before about commenting on her. Now f*** off, you disgusting little bigoted pervert.

D

Deleted User X18H

Seeing as it is part of my job (I've got one of them - unlike you, who is evidently fundamentally unemployable, and merely waste your time brutally attacking cyclists without a second thought) to use English correctly, you are in no position to comment on my understanding of it - and certainly not in a position to comment on my partner's use and understanding of it.

You've been told before about commenting on her. Now f*** off, you disgusting little bigoted pervert.

Yeah ok we have property, which makes me having a job non essential. How you have derived all that anger from me suggesting you are not alone concerns me a little.

Have a nice Easter.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No offense (as me and you have never crossed paths on here before and I am genuinely asking), but how did it come about that you write those blogs? Cos that piece of writing would get Level 4 (national average 5) if you handed it in in Yr7.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here