Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pretty urgent help needed...

Jimmy Grimble

Very late in the day for this, but here's hoping...

Basically, as you may have already seen, myself and a few friends are playing a friendly against the REMF side to help them prepare for their match against Palace.

Unfortunately we've hit a similar predicament to last year with some last-minute drop-outs meaning we're down to a bare XI. Being a fairly unfit bunch (not unfit as such, but not fit enough to last 90 minutes without getting too tired) we're going to need a couple of subs, so...

if there's anyone on here who fancies about 45 minutes of football tomorrow and considers themself a decent footballer (to get an idea, if you watched the actual REMF game last year, the side they had out was pretty similar to the one we played and lost 3-1 (?) against after being 1-0 up at half-time with our 'best XI' out. But beggers wont be choosers, etc.) then get in touch with me ASAP, please!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Probably a stupid question, but does it clash with the Albion?

If not, I'm happy to play so long as it is easy to get to via public transport!

Jimmy Grimble

It's at Waterhall 9.40 meet, NE and whitterz.

I'm trying to sort out something with a few friends, if nothing comes of it, I'll get back to you two. Will you still be on here in 30 minutes?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's at Waterhall 9.40 meet, NE and whitterz.

I'm trying to sort out something with a few friends, if nothing comes of it, I'll get back to you two. Will you still be on here in 30 minutes?

Yep, I'll still be here in 30 minutes. Well, I'll be back before midnight. If you need me, I'm interested. If not, fair enough.

It's a park in Tottenham, but I'm only joking mate. :smile:

:laugh: :blush: Charming.

Jimmy Grimble

Cheers, NE.

Whitterz how about you?

Anyone else interested? 14 of us would be ideal in case someone doesn't turn up due to getting smashed tonight *cough* Lucas *cough* :wink:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Cheers, NE.

Whitterz how about you?

Anyone else interested? 14 of us would be ideal in case someone doesn't turn up due to getting smashed tonight *cough* Lucas *cough* :wink:

I would have done. But I have realised that I cant play because I have stitches in my lip:rolleyes:

Jimmy Grimble

Daz (doesn't post on here - Charlton fan)
Liam (Safe.) Ric (SeagullRic) Kieran (kieranschampions123) Lucas (lucas 16141 (?) )
Daz (Paxton Me (Conboy) Snoobs (SNOOBS) Billy (doesn't post on here)
Tim(Seagull_Tim) Sam (SamHale)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Watch out REMF, Ninja is "very good" and "a match for anyone", "left foot", "right foot", "it's all good".

I've heard through the grapevine that you're 1/2 to score first tomorrow, with Mr William Hill.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Daz (doesn't post on here - Charlton fan)
Liam (Safe.) Ric (SeagullRic) Kieran (kieranschampions123) Lucas (lucas 16141 (?) )
Daz (Paxton Me (Conboy) Snoobs (SNOOBS) Billy (doesn't post on here)
Tim(Seagull_Tim) Sam (SamHale)

Do you think you're a big man? HSeagullsH won't be happy. Though, he's probably to busy picking out next weeks tip. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here