Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponsor the REMF team 2010 edition...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did anyone put together a nicely presented and worded single REMF thread as suggested and, seemingly, agreed to above. If I read the first posts in the sticky as someone new to this, I'm not sure I'd bother.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Brett is. I am clueless as to how to do it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My final word. Lets see how it goes if it does not move we need to consider doing the individual players. So far it suggests its not working but I know there's still 6 weeks to go. My fear is that this absolves people from actually being proactive in raising funds and its an easy " cop out " to say oh, just donate to the whole team if you want. To have individual options increases competition and promotes more of a hands on involvement from the players. Also the target figure should always be at least what the previous year was so should be £ 4000 and not £ 2500. Don't get me worng £ 2500 would be amazing but lets ALWAYS aspire to do better than last year.

That is my final say and don't take it the wrong way as you are all heroes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, the team aren't announced, but we're moaning that players (who don't know who they are yet) aren't doing their bit to collect sponsorship?!?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So, the team aren't announced, but we're moaning that players (who don't know who they are yet) aren't doing their bit to collect sponsorship?!?

Give it a rest Darren with your incessant slagging off and point scoring and putting me down at every single possible opportunity. I am sick and tired of it now. If you have something to say just PM me and get it off your chest. If not just pack it in ffs.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All we are doing is trying to find a format that works the best which is all I have done on this thread Darren. I have " slagged " no one off and did nt know the squad was not announced and would have thought 15 or so would know they are in by now. Still get on with it as best you see fit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here