Remf 1 - cpfc
remf 2 - cpfc
remf 3 - bhafc
remf 4 - bhafc win on pens
remf 5 - bhafc win on pens
remf 6 - bhafc win on pens
remf 7 - bhafc win on pens
remf 8 - bhafc win on pens
Can I just point out that in REMF1 Palace also only won on pens. Ricky Marlowe hit the bar.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets just take a while to look back at what we have achieved together in the name of Robert Eaton.

Los Peladitos - 230 disadvantaged children in Queens, New York provided with a 3 year funding grant of 230 shirts, 150 balls and equipment.

Seagulls Specials - £ 7000 grant over the last 2 years for handicapped and special needs people in the local community which has been an integral part in them surviving and moving forward.

Coaching for Hope - £ 3000 grant over 3 years to provide kit and equipment for Aids orphans in Mali, Africa for poor and parentless kids to bring a smile to their faces.

8 local youth football clubs in the Brighton & Hove area provided with kit and equipment benefitting hundreds of local kids to play football and enhance their lives.

4 sets of kit for Wycombe Wanderers youth teams in recognintion of the support from our friends at CPFC.

Goals for to impoverished kids in Camodia to play football.

A set of kit for underpriviledged children in South Africa.

The Argus Sussex charity of the year in 2009 and also shortlisted in 2002, 2007 and 2008.

The support and help from Peter Ward, Ricky Marlowe, Dick Knight, BHAFC, Peter Taylor, Robyn Schonhoffer and the Talk Sport team.

Raising over £ 75000 since 2001.

2009 being the most successful year since 2001 with over £ 11000 raised.

The fund going from strength to strength after that terrible day for humanity in 2001 when we lost one of our own showing human endeavour, spirit and love will always overcome the forces of evil.

Every single person who has helped, donated or attended the REMF since 2001 from BHAFC, CPFC and everywhere can be proud of what they have achieved in the name of Robert Eaton. RIP. I know the Eatons find incredible solice from the REMF and we can all hope that Robert looks down from above and realises what has occured in his name. I am sure he would be proud.

Please be there on 30/4/10.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter Ward has confirmed his attendance.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Any chance of a Poker night this year? Now we have regular games on Full Tilt, we've got a player base to get this off the ground.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great stuff US Hopefully Cecil, Scanny & Brighton HaHa etc will come this yr :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Matt Horner has confirmed that he sold 352 pre ordered books and we raised £ 145 at the raffle at the Savannagh. Thanks to Wardy, Matt and the Savannagh.

£ 500 to the REMF. The cheque will be presented on 30/4 at Lewes FC.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bearing in ind we have Marlowe and Ward and agreed we would limit the ex pro's to 2 a team, Rodger should play for palace.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
I may come down for this, sounds like a good night & friendly as well so I should be able to tempt the wife.

I don't need links but can someone confirm quickly if there's plenty of accomodation in the area?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
wank, it sounds great, i'd love to come, but it's my birds birthday that day:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here