Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rachel Riley...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Dilema is he is currently worth about 40-50m at a wild guess, he's only 21, if he becomes a massive player and international he'd be worth 100m+. Can they just kiss such a huge asset goodbye? what if it was Rashford?

Also what about Cantona? He assaulted a fan and was committed in court. Fergie stood by him because he was a massive player for them
and nothing to do with the fact that it was against Palace??
I’d have given him a knighthood.

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Can you see Ten Hag letting him back in the team? I can't.
Apparently Ten Haag has already been asked his opinion, as part of the Man Utd internal investigation. He hasn't said publicly what that opinion is but it's slightly worrying that the investigation is still on-going. One might have thought that the moment Ten Haag said that he wouldn't pick him, then it would be the end of the investigation, and the club would just turf Greenwood out. So - maybe Ten Haag is OK with picking him? Maybe the shirt sponsors are all OK with Greenwood sporting their logos? Maybe all his team mates are happy to have him back? It seems incredible if so - and really begs the question as to why United didn't ditch him a long time ago.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Vile woman who just happens to be tight in this case.
What’s your problem with her? That she said something beastly about Corbyn?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On balance, if I was the CEO of Man Utd I be advising the board to pay off Greenwood's contract and take the £7 mill hit.
Especially given that £7m for a club the size of United is peanuts. Financially it’s a complete no-brainer.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Apparently Ten Haag has already been asked his opinion, as part of the Man Utd internal investigation. He hasn't said publicly what that opinion is but it's slightly worrying that the investigation is still on-going. One might have thought that the moment Ten Haag said that he wouldn't pick him, then it would be the end of the investigation, and the club would just turf Greenwood out. So - maybe Ten Haag is OK with picking him? Maybe the shirt sponsors are all OK with Greenwood sporting their logos? Maybe all his team mates are happy to have him back? It seems incredible if so - and really begs the question as to why United didn't ditch him a long time ago.
Jonathan Liew suggesting that ETH is keen to play Greenwood:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
And that's the kind of vile crap I hope we have to stop reading on forums like this. Grow up.
Go on then hammy,tell us a joke
What do you know about dwarfs?
Very little
Ah diddums ffs

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here