Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brits

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Robbie looks mashed, but what a genius! :kiss:

Genius? At what? Karaoke? Do me a favour! He's the male Kylie Minogue - a cheeky smile and the right people behind him has made up for a massive lack of any discernible talent - even he knows that!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Robbie Williams LEGEND? - Do f*** off. Mediocre pop CRAP.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lady Ga Ga absolutely SMASHED all of the others into a cocked hat. She/he has genuine talent , appears humble and appreciative and came across as a true STAR. The greatest act around at the moment. GENIUS.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People like Cole piss me off, they make a career as a singer but go out of their way to avoid actually singing live whenever they can.

You're a singer, f***ing well sing.

Who gives a f*** if she can sing when she has legs and tits like she has. She can come on my TV screen anytine she likes.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lady Ga Ga absolutely SMASHED all of the others into a cocked hat. She/he has genuine talent , appears humble and appreciative and came across as a true STAR. The greatest act around at the moment. GENIUS.

do one she has not genuine talent she is eccentric, little kids and the gay community love her. In a few years time she will disappear when her act gets boring

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't take Robbie Williams that seriously when he looks like a young Norman Wisdom MR GRIMESDALE, MR GRIMESDALE !.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
do one she has not genuine talent she is eccentric, little kids and the gay community love her. In a few years time she will disappear when her act gets boring

I disagree.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I am neither a little kid or gay and I LOVE her.

Jimmy Grimble

Cheryl Cole epitomises all that is wrong with this country.

She's:

- a racist
- a thug
- a chav
- spent thousands, if not millions, on cosmetic surgery
- made millions of pounds despite having very little talent
- a supposed 'role model' to girls all over the country
- happy to let her husband walk all over her
- makes a career out of singing yet refuses to sing live

the list goes on and on... anyone who thinks otherwise is blinded by her admittedly cracking tits, legs, and face (after surgery).

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton

She's:

- a racist
- a thug
- a chav
- spent thousands, if not millions, on cosmetic surgery
- made millions of pounds despite having very little talent
- happy to let her husband walk all over her
- makes a career out of singing yet refuses to sing live

the list goes on and on... anyone who thinks otherwise is blinded by her admittedly cracking tits, legs, and face (after surgery).

:bowdown: She is well GAUNT. Apparently Ashley Cole is a iron and their marriage is a sham :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

She's:

- a racist - This was taken to court and proven wrong - rubbish
- a thug - For having one fight about 7 years ago? rubbish
- a chav - Because she was brought up on a council estate? rubbish
- spent thousands, if not millions, on cosmetic surgery - What surgery has she had then? SHE HASN'T HAD ANY
- made millions of pounds despite having very little talent - 1000x more talent than you
- happy to let her husband walk all over her - Called forgiveness
- makes a career out of singing yet refuses to sing live - :US: she has made 3 TV appearances and sung one live, the other two were when everyone else mimed aswell.

To summarise apart from the last 2 lines, this post is bollox.

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Liam is an utter cock. Even his broyjer has disowned him. And that ridiculous walk like his testicles have been pulled up and around the back of his arse. Twat.

It was pretty obviously that LG would make a tosser of himself, they should have invited his big brother who, after all, did most of the work on What's the Story anyway. Lady Gaga was superb although Peter Kaye just wasn't right, simple. Big hand for Florence and Dizzy, good job and yes, Lilly did look astonishing.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are people seriously telling me they thought Jay Z and Alicia Keys were miming ?.
If jay z was miming why didnt he give himself a better singing voice , what a pile of utter wank, alicia keys on the other hand has a great voice, is gorgeous and rescued that song, how anybody could listen to jay z on his own is beyond me, total shit.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair enough. I don't think the style of rap necessarily needs a " good " voice though its about the words and the delivery. I agree Keys was superb. I am also pretty damn sure they were not miming and cannot understand why some people thought they were ?.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Fair enough. I don't think the style of rap necessarily needs a " good " voice though its about the words and the delivery. I agree Keys was superb. I am also pretty damn sure they were not miming and cannot understand why some people thought they were ?.

The clue is in the fact that their mouths are out of sync to their voices. They probably recorded in rehearsal, and played the best of those over the top. These people don't like f***ing up live.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was gag ga miming the playing on the Piano ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In that case she was superb.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
She's:

- a racist - This was taken to court and proven wrong -rubbish
- a thug - For having one fight about 7 years ago? rubbish
- a chav - Because she was brought up on a council estate? rubbish
- spent thousands, if not millions, on cosmetic surgery - What surgery has she had then? SHE HASN'T HAD ANY
- made millions of pounds despite having very little talent - 1000x more talent than you
- happy to let her husband walk all over her - Called forgiveness
- makes a career out of singing yet refuses to sing live - she has made 3 TV appearances and sung one live, the other two were when everyone else mimed aswell.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here