Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast

important please read

1 Not allowed!
    Hello,
    I am here to offer you a chance to run a fansite for your team. this is where you will be able to run your own website and use some really cool features. you will be able to use programmes such as live help! and make your own surveys. you are getting so much for next to nothing. To take a look at what we have to offer then please visit xxxxxxxx.com and be blown away. We are currently sorting out compertitions for all of our website holders and you could win tickets to see an england game or even a Brighton home or away game. There will be prizes for the best fansites and monthly compertitions all coming soon!!!! so dont miss out on this opportunity to show off your skills!

so visit xxxxxxxxxxx to get started today.

i would like to wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season and i hope to see you moving up the league tables under experienced manager Gus Poyett.

Thanks for your time.

Jamie

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Footballfan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We are currently sorting out compertitions for all of our website holders and you could win tickets to see an england game or even a Brighton home or away game.
      a chance to see a brighton home or away game?! bloody hell - count me in
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Seriously, no offence meant to the rest of you but the final was Exiles 0-0 Scotty Mac. Played a blinder - could have been 3-0 without him
      Croc Croc Yellow Army - 2009 NSC Six-a-side CHAMPIONS
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      1. Who is Gus Poyett?

2. I am shit at english but "you will be able to use programmes such as live help! and make your own surveys" is just shocking. You shouldn't have the word and at the beginning of a sentence and why are you emphasizing live help anyway?

3.Why would we want to discuss Brighton on your site when we have NSC. If i wanted general football chat i would join the 606 website.

4.I would get your site running smoothly befor asking people to join.

5.You say "How would you like to increase your website traffic by up to 100%?" Yeah cos your website gets that many views that i MUST advertise on your STUNNING site.

6. Are you the prat who posted links to his stockport forum a few weeks back? If so could you still not think of anything better than "Real Fans Real Opinions Real _______ as a tag line?

7."please visit xxxxxxxxxxxx and be blown away" The only way that site will blow anyone away is if you offer cock sucking.

8. Would it not be better to plug your website at times when people are online? e.g 5pm and not 1 o'clock in the morning?

I'll add some more pointers when i think of them.

9."you are getting so much for next to nothing" Next to nothing? How much do we have to pay then? FFS.Quiet a major detail your didn't mention.
      Last edited by FLOG GNAW; 16-02-2010 at 01:21.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      'I hope to see you moving up the league table under experienced manager gus poyett'

haha i bet u post the same shiitt on all the teams boards changing the different managers names
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DerbyGull View Post
      'I hope to see you moving up the league table under experienced manager gus poyett'

haha i bet u post the same shiitt on all the teams boards changing the different managers names
      does he spell all of the mangers names wrong or are we special?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Ninja View Post
      does he spell all of the mangers names wrong or are we special?
      I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to PAY to go on his website, he obviously doesn't have a clue of how successful NSC is.
      Abort, retry, fail Barrel of Fun's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      £8 a month for what exactly?
      You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

0 Not allowed!
      Experienced manager?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      "HaCkeD By Mr.Mero"

Hahahahaha hacked already. Hahahahahah
      I'm Bored!!!!!! Entertain me
      Swam, cycled and ran once strings's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      'important please read'

I would suggest that the only person this thread is important to is the thread starter.
      Purple Goalie shorts appreciation society